What character in the office are you?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/anitabadejo/which-character-from-the-office-are-you#.pu8eZb7rP
Which Character From “The Office” Are You?
You got: Andy Bernard
You’re an attention seeker and tend to perform even when you don’t mean to. You enjoy many benefits of privilege, but you try to be sensitive to those around you.

What character in the office are you?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Toby Flenderson

You have weighty ambitions and passions, but often feel as if you’re underestimated. Your reserved nature makes it harder for you to connect with others, but you know the right person will eventually understand you.

O. o so true

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: Angela Martin
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...a65a36e0e11d285678-4.jpg
    You’re a perfectionist and have a hard time putting up with the flaws of others. Some people might call you “strict” or “severe,” but you’ll never back down from your beliefs.

NBC
    By the way, I accept flaws of others if it can't be changed.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• You got: Pam Beesly

You’re creative, smart, and talented, but you often have a hard time recognizing your own strengths. You’re also very intuitive, which means people usually come to you with their problems.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...666c5904fa934ed252-4.jpg

Noice XD.

1|0
    0|0
  • Darryl Philbin
    You’re ambitious and chase your dreams, even when others try to stand in your way. Though you work incredibly hard, you also have a playful nature and love to laugh.

You bet I am.

1|0
    0|0
  • i got dwight schrute is that a good thing or a bad thing...

38.media.tumblr.com/.../...xygSjm1thyyy0o1_500.gif

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Angela Martin

You’re a perfectionist and have a hard time putting up with the flaws of others. Some people might call you “strict” or “severe,” but you’ll never back down from your beliefs.

2|0
    0|0