How do you get yourself out of a rut?

I'm kind of in a rut, I want to find a new job but I just can't be bothered, I want to get healthier but once again I've got no motivation. I just feel like I'm stuck and I'm not moving forward. It's making me quite depressed especially since I just finished High school (two months ago) which always seemed to keep me busy.
I just would like some advice in how to move forward with my life?

Most Helpful Guy

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

Just force yourself to go. Plan out a day and time when you'll go exercise and no matter what refuse to do something else with that time. I was like that too before. It gets easier once you get in the habit of exercising. For jobs just force yourself some time when you have free time to sit down and apply to a bunch of places online. Imagine a better version of yourself and then become that by working hard. Create aspirations think about what you want to actually do in the world. Make a difference.

What Guys Said 4

• First let me say
    You're sooooo cute
    Ok let's get back to the question
    I had the same problem and the main reason is procrastination and reactions
    Like you should be crazy about everything and react on everything in a positive way...

• It's no different for me I am consonantly in a rut so I feel your pain.

• You look pretty healthy to me

• It starts with a decision. Then you act

What Girls Said 1

• i will tell you when i get out of it!