Don't you just hate it when there is unusual traffic and you re fucking late for univ/work?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate iiiit haha specially when some dude or dudette decides to ride her bike right in front of the bus, ad the bus has to go super slowly, like wtf, back off!!! -_- :p

What Guys Said 9

• yes, but usually it's my own fault for leaving late :P

but now that I drive a different route with 90% motorway I don't have that problem anymore

• fucking hate that shit!

• Yea

you gotta be ruthless on the road I'm telling you

today I was switching over to the right lane and this guy just kept speeding up so I had no other choice but to speed up and I had to push it to 90 just to get into the right lane

• No I love it 😊

• wuuut? O. o

• 😐 I work at a hotel let's say I meet interesting people in the parking lot 😂 Ya know ur cool Eric I like you 🙂

• lol ok I got your point :p
      thanks man I like you 2 ^^

• The traffic problem here is reallly epic , that is why i prefer to use bike , or may be helicopter (someday,, perhaps) ; p

• And it only happens when you're running late.

I hate that...

• i do, i work at a uni and i always allow loads of extra time so i end up an hour early every day

• That s better than being 20min late.
      Which is my case now and still hadn t arrive yet

• i got pressure today, i got the keys to open up the department so if i am late no one else can get in either.. oops

• It's frustrating af

• always when you are in hurry or having time limits...

What Girls Said 2

• Yes! I hated it a lot and that was basically what happened everyday. But then I changed schools and now I don't have to use transport to get there.

• Yes I do!!!