I barely slept last night, but have so much things to do, can't decided if I should stay or leave to go sleep?

so i was planning to be super effetive and read the rest of the things i need to read today for the test tomowrrow.. but yesteday i was really tired, so my plan was to go to bed very early (9PM) and then wake up aound 3-4 AM, but i didn't fall a sleep for closer to 1 AM or something and i woke up 4 AM so i only got three hours a sleep. so i took my time to eat and drink coffee so that i would wake up so that i could read before i had to leave at 8 AM, but the whole times i was really tired.

I still am very tired.. so im strong considering going back home.. but at the same time i just arrived at the library..

so i can't decided if i should just stay and try to wake up more or just go home and sleep.. im afriad that if i do go home i won't be able to consentrate or do anytging.. but at the same time its no point staying at library just to do so if im too tired to do anything

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1