Luck vs Money, which one would you rather have the most?

title is pretty much self explanatory, i dont think i need to do any explaining.

but I promise that i will give you an upvote if you explain your choice

Updates:
damn i forgot to add a toll

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Luck because then I would have more chance of winning the Lottery and finding love success etc

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like either would be a good choice.

If I have all the luck then it'll be easy for me to get money, whether it's going for a random job or playing the lottery. If I have money then I can make (buy) my own luck goes along with the saying "money runs the world" ... so I'll just pick luck that seems more fun lol

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• While money would help me out immediately and give me relief from what stresses me out most, luck would inevitably help me out also with financial stress.

I think I would go with luck. Because it covers a broad spectrum, whereas money is just one thing. Plus the amount of money was never specified.

Though neither was the type of luck. I retract my decision. I pick neither.

0|1
    0|0
  • Luck. Cause then when i play poker or buy lottery ticket i will always win. BOOM! Now i have luck and money.

0|1
    0|0
  • Money, don't believe in luck even though I use the word a lot.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I mean how much luck are we talking?

0|1
    0|0
  • Luck, I'd assume if I have luck money will just gradually come towards me. Hell might even get a new car.

0|1
    0|0
  • With money but no luck you can become broke in seconds. But with luck you can always make money.

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel like I'm already pretty lucky and you can never have to much money

0|1
    0|0
  • Luck,
    You can always make money.

0|1
    0|0