I'm really scare atm?

I was on Omegle and this guy who said he was 15, and actually looked 15 (we were on video chat), started showing himself, and we were playing around and what not. Then he wanted to me to take off my underwear and I was like no, then he showed me videos of myself in my bra (I never showed my face) and was like do it or I'll expose you because I have your face now (but he didn't), what can he even do with these videos? Help, I'm scared.

Most Helpful Guy

• well if he doesn't have any videos of your face and doesn't know who you are or have any photos of your face then the worst he can do is post the video to social media sites or something

but without your name or your face it would just be videos of a girl in her bra.

Most Helpful Girl

• NEVER GET ON OMEGLE.

Seriously, all you're going to find are horny guys. And you're underage, it can be considered child pornography. So technically if he were to expose you you'll both go down for it.

• Do you think he'll actually expose it though?

• The chances are slim considering its child pornography and he can get in trouble for having it.

What Guys Said 2

• Talk to law enforcement. You're under 18, he is basically looking for kiddie porn.

• how did he get videos of you in your bra?

What Girls Said 0