Can anybody translate this (spanish to english)?

I've tried so hard - it just doesn't make any sense to me at all! I have only had to Spanish lesson, yet I stil have no idea what this means.

Most Helpful Girl

• Good afternoon. I am and I am Gonzalo Lumbreras La Rioja. I work in a warehouse. It is a very interesting job. I control the quality of the wine. In Spanish wine is pink or red. I drink wine every day. Spanish wine of course.. I always drink wine from La Rioja. I think the wine is very healthy, healthier than beer. My wife always says :

Why drink wine , Gonzalo? The wine is bad.
    And I always answer.
    The wine is not bad. The priest drinks wine at Mass.
    Yes, but he drinks a little and you drink half a bottle each day.

I work mornings only. Since the winery opens at seven the morning until two in the afternoon. I spent 2:30 with my wife and then break until four. My son does not live here. He is a waiter and works in Tenerife. He works more hours than I work. He works from four in the afternoon until four in the morning and one hour resting only for dinner. But makes a lot of money.

• ignore the double i am at the beginning.

• Thank you so much! I'm currently IP - so I make my homework over the internet, where i'm only allowed to go to one lesson per. second day.

The questions makes sense now!

• No problem lovely! Spanish is a puta. LOL

What Guys Said 5

• I think it is something about somebody drinking some wine. There are free online translators. Just Google "free translation."

• 0|0
  • translate. google. com -> Use this link 😊

• Seriously? WTF is wrong with you? translate. google. com

• Good retards. Soy sauce speedy gonzalez. and soy sauce in the Rioja. Tambourine bodega megadrive. And a transvestite very interesting. You control the calendar of wine.

What Girls Said 2

• Something about work! I would recommend using Spanish to English dictionary online. Google translate is not always accurate!

Is this for your homework?

• Use google translate or something