The best way to stand out at a job?

What is the best way to ensure you stand out at work?

Most Helpful Girl

• By being consistent in everything you do and show motivation, by trying to excel in everything you do at work. You will be recognized as a employee who strives to do his best at all times. If you encounter failure at work, show them you look at that as an opportunnity to learn, and do things more wisely next time. 😊

What Girls Said 5

• Show up on time, be personable, volunteer to stay late, pick up shifts for others, and don't wait to be asked to do things.

• Oh what I would do just be postive and happy! But real happy thats what gag taugh me! People like happy and kind souled people in general!

• By using creative thinking to go above and beyond what is expected of you on a daily basis. Meeting and exceeding all expectations consistently.

• Dress well, talk to people without being too shy. Be nice.

• do a better job than everyone else. if someone else happens to be better at the job than you, then also make it a point to have most everyone like you, especially management/supervisors.

What Guys Said 6

• Arrive early, leave late, volunteer for additional responsibilities (especially if no one else wants them), be proactive (make a daily checklist), and back-brief them when they give you something to do. Make sure that you have a clear understanding of what they're asking you to do.

I don't mean to brag, but there are reasons why at my last job, I was rated above my peers for performance within the first year of employment...

• Making sure your acknowledge your superiors all the time, and develop a relationship with them.

It is most important, to have strong rapport with the important pivotal people in the workplace. You can moderate rapport with everyone else.

• Show up to work naked. That'll do the trick👍

• Screw up big-time

• Do your job well. Ask lots of questions. Genuinely care about the job

• asking too many questions makes you seem dumb. a few here and there is enough. taking initiative looks way better.

• I said TOO many. a decent amount is ok.

• Your response to that @anoyymouse?

• suck a load of dick ! : D