Are you happy republicans opposed Obama pardoning two turkeys?

The president liked these two specific turrkeys last year called Macoroni and Cheese and thought Macorini and Cheese should be pardoned. Is this outrageous and should this have been opposed by the republicans or are they nut cases that love to fight with Obama no matter what he does? If Obama pardons two turkeys this year should he be impeached? http://www.dailydot.com/politics/republicans-oppose-turkey-pardon-obama-poll/

• Impeach him/how dare him
  • Really?
  • See results/I like pudding

Most Helpful Girl

• this is the stupidest thing I've read today.

They're turkeys. Get over it.

• Well tax payer money was actually spent on trying to stop the president from pardoning two turkeys.

Most Helpful Guy

• They automatically oppose everything he does as a matter of policy.

• It's reflexive now even if it was a republican policy. Not sure how everyone cannot see that or admit that. Good answer.

• It IS a Republican policy. I wasn't being snarky. I believe it was John Boehner who said as much, but I could have the name wrong. It's been a few years.

• And the guy who almost (and could not form more than one simple sentence in a row without inventing a new way to use grammar) became speaker of the house also admitted to it. He also accidentally admitted the Hillary investigation was a sham to discredit her (not a fan of Hillary by the way... Bernie in 2016!) and a few other republicans admitted the same. I knew you were not being snarky. It's a sad state of affairs that you don't need to be.

What Girls Said 3

• I mean this year I can see it being concerning breaking the turkey pardon tradition for 2 turkeys since there is a turkey shortage due to bird flu. 😉

• Look just because you don't like bird flu with stuffing doesn't mean the rest of us don't :)

• See results/I like pudding

• Seriously. The vast majority of Republicans could care less. If they interviewed 15 people they'd get these results and publish them as some end-all poll. It is biased news as it's finest, designed only to troll and divide the parties.

Frankly, we have a lot more serious crap to worry about than this.

• Weird if the republicans did not really care why was their vote overwhelmingly in favor of opposing it? In fact why would they even make a vote for that if no one cared?

• No where in any of the articles I read surrounding this did it state that politicians were polled or had a stance on it, nor that they "used taxpayer money" to overturn the "order." I'm taking the poll in the spirit it was conducted, a self proclaimed "quirky poll."

I merely mentioned that one goofy poll doesn't represent a valid cross section of any political party, left or right.

Checking out of this though as I'm not sure you understand my point and no amount of back and forth will change either of our minds on this "turkey" issue.

Speaking of which, wishing you and yours a great turkey day, whether one bird or two :)

• They discussed it on the clock. That is tax payer money and no their was no vote on congress thankfully lol. Public Policy Polling is one of the most trusted political polling firms in the country, If you look there was a 22% difference in the poll. They are bi-partisan. It's just fun to hate "King Kenyan Muslim Obummer" :P
      You also have a great Thanksgiving Becca.

What Guys Said 6

• Did they go through a back ground check?

• They did but one of the turkeys still demolished WTC building number 8. They soon will have a hearing and investigation that will cost 23 million dollars. I hope they find the truth.

• Well it is the chic thing to be but I don't jump on the hate bus but nor do I agree with everything they do.

• That's about where I stand as well

• Republicans live in an alternative reality. It is so rare to hear them say anything that makes any sense.

• It's a sickness to hate so much.

• Who cares?🙆🏻

• Obviously some people do.

• Proof that humans are hitting a distinct level of prosperity.

• They would fit perfectly between two pieces of bread.

• I'm a republican, borderline tea party conservative, and I really dont give a crap about this. In modern politics some people (democrats and republicans both) enjoy trashing the other persons reputation however they can, and for some republicans that means making fun of him for pardoning a turkey. While I think that it is kind of stupid, I suppose the president can have a little fun, so I am not going to blast him for it. I like Obama way more then madame liar, and mr. Socialist who are running for president next year on the democratic ticket. I would take a third term of Obama any day over those buffoons, Obama isn't good, he just isn't bad, so I am not going to hammer him for everything he does, even though I am an extreme conservative and he has conflicting viewpoints.

• Wow interesting viewpoints and comments. I agree I do not like Hillary but have you seen Bernie speak and seen his voting record. He actually has some appeal towards some republicans. Glad to see a free thinker too. I appreciate it.

• They are just being rational. The President can't pardon the turkeys because they didn't commit any crime. Typical of Obama to exceed his powers and ignore the law. He should have exonerated the turkeys of wrongdoing and removed the judges who convicted them from office but they were probably in league with his plans to sell us all to the U. N. or something.

• You nailed it. I'm so sick of King Obummer trying to take my guns away and exceeding his powers. Did you hear that after he invades Texas he will be permanent president? It's so awful.