My prof pic on facebook stays at 99 likes?

Should I like it so it goes 100 or is that a loser move?

0|0
8|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Your hung up on getting 100 likes on a Facebook pic? Are you feeling ok?

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha that's just an OCD thing. Some people are like that cuz they want it to be an even number. If it makes you feel better than just like it. I think its funny

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks so much for understanding😂 Yes I'm an OCD with several things. It sucks 😔

What Guys Said 5

• 1|0
    0|0
  • It's the perfect example of a loser move! I mean... what is the point of liking your own pic?

0|0
    0|0
  • Can i be that missin' numbah in yo heart so u can be ma perfect numbah anon babez😚

0|0
    3|2
  • Is it that important to post a question about you being loser or not if you liked your own pic?

0|0
    0|0
  • Pay your neighbor 5 bucks to do it.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• ... what does it matter how many likes you have on a pic? ... jesus -.-

5|3
    0|0
  • like it hahah! why not!

1|0
    0|0
  • Go for it, if you want..

1|0
    0|0
  • The fact that you think this matters enough to post about it is a sad and loser move in my opinion and girls wonder why guys think girls have no lives and have nothing productuve to do that benefits them or society. O_O

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do likes even matter?

2|1
    1|0
  • I hate it when people like their own stuff.. It makes you look full of yourself. My profile picture has 101 likes on it and hasn't changed for six months.

2|1
    0|0
  • Na don't like it. Stressing over likes is already loser move. Put a nice dp and never stress over it.

2|0
    0|0