Any good YouTubers to learn guitar from them?

Soooo, I got a guitar, I don't go to any classes coz I really don't have time, so I was thinking about learning it from YouTube...
If any of you guys learned to play it on the internet, can you please tell, me some good videos or websites for that? Having in mind that I'm gonna start from ZERO :/
Thanks to those who try to help :)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• For my case I didn't learn from yt but I learnt from this site which is called jellynote, you can find everything, it's really helpful.

What Guys Said 5

• Omg haha, we're same by the way. I'm also learning how to play a guitar coz also had one but doesn't know how to play it. XD

• I find that DVDs work best. Here's the one I used to learn the basics before taking on more advanced stuff.

az58332.vo.msecnd.net/.../...-1200x1200-577825.jpg

• Give me the guitar :p
    If you want to learn you can search for the guitar version of any song you like and learn it by steps

• You wanna take my guitar away!!!😥😱 Pwease don't 😜😂 I did that before, but since I will begin from ZERO its hard to skip all the basic things and start right away with the songs 😓

• They already told me a good youtuber so i will start Learning soon inshallah 😌

• Oh and thanks for giving me ideas 😊

• Let me know if you find one I wanna learn too

• I can play pretty well 😅
    You can be my student lol :p

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should just search it!

• I did but im not finding i good YouTuber, so here i could get some help for finding a good one

• Honestly I wouldn't know because I never looked it up. So sorry I wasn't much help!

• Hahah its ok 😊

• Look for martyzsongs :)