Would most teen boys rather date the hottest girl in their year or the nicest/most well liked girl in their year?

• hottest
    78% (7)50% (3)67% (10)Vote
  • nicest/well liked
    22% (2)50% (3)33% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• For a Teen boy? He would want the hottest. Fantasizes about her. An older guy would prefer the nice girl

0|2
    0|0
    • they just want to have sex with them i think?

• Yeah but usually for a teen they would want to date the hottest girl not only for regular sex with them but also as a status symbol/being popular

Most Helpful Girl

• I rather date the hottest because i am more likely to develop feeling. I tired once to date a guy and i did hold his hand or tired too but it just didn't feel right! lol yeah embarrassing!

0|0
    0|0
    • oh yeah i guess that makes sense

• poor guy didn't even know i was trying to find him attractive... He was a nice and sweet guy who probably would never cheat but I force and force to like him but i didn't feel excited or loved back... yeah... I guess it hard for me to even find a guy attractive unless he like a model lol

What Guys Said 1

• It's never all one thing or the other, there is a minimum amount of niceness required or it doesn't matter how hot she is and a minimum of good looks or it doesn't matter how nice she is.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Hottest girl... MOST teenagers - don't lie people...

0|0
    0|0