My mom violently yells at me and j have anger issues and it really riles me up?

She is just a flat out bitch let's start at that. She yells at me for hours at a time we can't even talk with out her yelling and I have started getting anxiety cause of it and really bad migraines even when I just look at her scowling face. What do I do? She won't stop?

Most Helpful Guy

• The two of you could use some counseling to get rid of the toxic behavior. True some moms are flat out bitches, others bitch out when something sets them off.

Go to a counselor yourself and explain things and ask if the counselor would be willing to see the two of you together.

Life is too short to spend it in "bitch mode."

• We have tried that she just yelled at me and blamed me even the counselor was blaming me

Most Helpful Girl

• lol ahahha ! this was a fuunny read my moms like that! I just hide in my room! lol

What Guys Said 1

• you know what you must do frodo.

What Girls Said 3

• There's no excuse for her behavior. If it's caused by something medically related, she needs to get that diagnosed and treated. You are developing anxiety from her behavior, which is abusive.

• Yea I totally agree she makes me hate coming home and a day doesn't go by she that she doesn't make me cry. And she must plays the pitty me card like all I do is blame her

• Toxic parent for sure:(

• sounds kind of like my mom lmao. do you have your own bedroom? just go in there, put on your headphones, blast some music, and do whatever work you can. she'll stop when she gets tired of yelling.

• Yes but she still comes barging in and continues to yell

• Exact same thing here. I just blast some Mgk because it calms me down and I turn it up to the fullest so I don't have hear her voice and also lock my door.