What's a very good board game that you know of?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Trouble my all time favorite 🤘🏾🤘🏾☹

What Guys Said 13

• I invented one, but it's extremely complicated and takes more than 100 (1000 hours for advanced play) in order to learn to play.

It's fun, though.

The concept revolves around using concepts and notions to produce narratives and then to manifest them through tactically strategic geo-mathematical patterns, with the ability to use logical algorithms to allocate the utilization of the geo-mathematical patterns.

It takes around 10 hours or more to learn the mechanics, but from the content for the game has to be assimilated and that requires research and study on the material utilized for the game.

A basic game can be played with around 100 hours of designing the game.

• (Excuse the grammatical errors,) *cough*.

• Sorry, I can't read fancyspeak very well.

Fair enough. I wasn't trying to say it wasn't a board game. I was just telling you my definition.

• @Amplify

No problem, your opinion is still valid, I was just trying to stake the claim, that the game I have designed happens to be a board game.

:)

• Scattergories!!! I'm hyper competitive about it I seriously like lose friends over that game

• Parcheesi, or Dread Pirate. Monopoly games never end in our family, so we don't play them anymore. Already have 5 boxes packed away in the exact way that they were left when we stopped playing.

We keep them in the garage.

• Pandemic is one of our favorite board games.

• Settlers of Catan, 7 wonders, munchkin and bang are all really good party games. Plus you can kill 2-7 hours with them easily

• I'm am the God of monopoly

• I'm pretty good at most board games.

• Oops misread the question um, acey ducey, checkers, chess, monopoly all good board games.

• Cards against humanity!

It's the best thing to play while drunk. 😂

• Scrabble and Chess were childhood favorites.
    So good yea.

• Scrabble, monopoly and checkers

• Betrayal at house on the hilll

• I would say monopoly but in my house its monopoly then cluedo

• Monopoly, chess, checkers, and chutes & ladders come to mind.

What Girls Said 7