What's the oldest thing you still own?

Most Helpful Girl

• My stuffed toys... somewhere in the attic... all sad and lonely :(

Most Helpful Guy

• I have an autographed bat with a plaque on it commemorating Joe Torre winning the 1971 National League MVP award, given to my dad by Joe Torre himself in some business outing they were both involved in back then. I need to see what that bitch is worth and try to sell it
    💰💰💰💰

What Girls Said 27

• A teddybear I got when I was a baby 21 years ago. It's still at my parents house though.
    Other than that it's probably my laptop. It's from 2007 lol.

How about you? :)

• Aww that's really cute! Hmm... I think for me it would have to be the baby book my mom made for me :)

• Oh right, I think I've got one of those too actually! That's really sweet :)

• Thanks yours is too

• that's a doll i had since i was 3.

• A Teddy Bear my Grandmother bought me for my birthday when I was two years old.

• My baby blanket!

• My baby book that my mom made for me. She also made a journal documenting my "firsts" (first smile, first laugh, first walk, etc). And it has my hospital ID bracelet, fingerprints and footprints... even a clipping of my first hair and first tooth. A little odd, but whatever! lol

• That's not off that's really cute she took all that time to make that for you

• Aww that's sweet, and then they can look at yours and all and pass it down to their children

• Exactly. I think it'd be interesting!

• My liver and other vital organs.

• A stuffed animal cat I got as a gift, whom I named Mouse, had her since I was 5.

Also a Disney autograph book I got when I was 5.

• hmmm... my apple iPhone !!

• My bed. I sleep on it since I was very young 😂

• Hmm let's see.. probably 1800's coins, but I also have this blood red metal palm sized cauldron bowl that I have no idea how old it is, I got it at a yard sale.

• Family album. A lot of the pictures are old.

• Oldest age or oldest thing I've had in my possession?

The longest thing I've owned is my teddy bear - I was given a teddy the day of my birth. His name is fuzzy.

The oldest item I own is my violin. It's 115 years old.

• Those are both really cool, how long have you played violin?

• Lol thanks but not really! I sing, play guitar, ukulele, piano, bass and harmonica. The last two are more dabble

• That's pretty amazing I wish I could play all that

• A watch that once belonged to my Mom. She gave it to me now.

• I still have baby clothes

• A old radio that was my grandparents. I remember seeing it since I was a toddler.

• My teddy bear from my grandma and my American flag pillow from my dad that they gave me when I was born 👨👵💖💖

• My little brother unfortunately.

• Not really mine but its a family spoon from the 1800's

• Some clothes.

• i have a stuffed bunny from when i was...2 years old lmao.

• Aww that's cute

• :) i keep it in a drawer now so it doesn't get all tattered and stuff. it looks pretty new despite being 23 y/o lol

• That's pretty cool, I love how you're protecting it to keep it for the future

• my grandma had these palm tree skin sandals from like the 1800's and they are mine now

• stuffed animal from the day I was born!

• My birthday suit

• my very first tampon <3

• A dog house coin bank from the 40s that once belonged to my dad.

• My great great grandfathers WWII medals.

• Wow that's honestly so cool, do you know what he served as?

• A combat medic i believe...

• Well I sincerely thank him for his service, he did an incredibly selfless act

• A 94 eldorado

What Guys Said 23

• O an old stuffed animal that I've had since I was like a baby, though I have other things that are just as old.

• Oldest thing that was originally mine? I still have a couple stuffed animals from when I was a baby stored in a box somewhere.

• My English-German dictionary is from 1972, but got it from my parents of course. Stuff I bought myself... probably some PS1 or very old PC games from the late 90s

• To be honest, I still have a old penguin looking teddy bear. Dunno why, guess I took the whole best friends from childhood seriously.

• i may or maynot have a stuffed lion that looks like mufasa, and it may or may not be in my bed every night
    i uhm... got attached to it, i even brought it if i slept somewhere else :p
    Its not that i cuddle with it when i try to sleep, i simply have it laying on my bed
    Im just weird like that xD

Stuffed animals > girls Right? yhea probably not :P

• I own nothing.

• I have no idea. I'd have to look through my things.

• A pair of shoes from when I was 3/4.

• I have a couple of books that are over 100 years old.

• A 1927 military rifle that is still one of my favorites

• My Navy Uniforms.

• Probably my body.

• Probably myteddy bear, Mimi.

• The missus

• the oldest thing? or the oldest thing that is mine?

I inherited my nans tarot cards, they are super old. not sure how old exactly, but well over 100 years.

The oldest thing that is mine is the teddy bear I was given at birth which is 30 years (approx)

• Coins from the 1800's

• My blanket my aunt made it for me when I was born and she made it big so I could use it for a long time and I still use it today

• I still got homework and class work from 4th grade that I refuse to throw out

• Haha I know the feeling I still have some of that work around

• A MySpace account.

• Nintendo 64

• Colonial Coins from 1829-37

• My body is already over fifteen years old.

• I have some Roman coins.

• Oh wow that's really cool

• They don't cost much, the bronze ones anyway, about $5.

• That's still pretty cool just thinking about all the hands it's touched over the years