How to be optimistic?

please any advice 😂 I don't want a negative talk please 😛

Most Helpful Girl

• I ask myself this at times. Surround yourself with positive people. Being around pessimistic people won't change your thinking or how you feel. It may make it worse. Do things that make you happy, whether that would be reading, writing, singing, drawing, taking a hike, etc... Find what you enjoy and do that thing or those things as often as you can. Watch funny and/or inspirational TV shows or movies. Listen to upbeat music.

Most Helpful Guy

• I ran into the same problem awhile back when I was pretty negative and my mood wasn't that great. Telling myself to "feel positive" didn't exactly get anywhere.

I figured that the way to get out of the negative mood was to find out what problem I was facing and fix it. I think my big problem that I had was that I felt isolated and alone which is what led me to my negativity.
    I ended up fixing that by going on GAG and meeting people and interacting with them, oddly enough.

What your problem is may be different than mine. Ask yourself: what is your problem? And what is the ideal place you'd like to be at? Then with that in mind, get as close to your ideal enviornment as you can. The negativity will get rid of itself at that point.

What also helps is keeping hope. Keep a goal... an endgame if you will. Know what your passion is and ask yourself what the ideal is. That will be your longterm goal. Keep that as something that you can look forward to, even in the worst of times.

Like I said... The negativity will get rid of itself.

What Girls Said 4

• Just try to be positive! Like think bright pink and blue colors! Go outside and take in some fresh air!

• The alternative is bullshit. I don't like being negative or having negative people around me. I want to have a happy life, so I just do. If things don't go my way, perspective always help; the situation could always be a lot worse. And everything "negative" that happens, serves as a lesson to be learned. And I'm happy for all lessons, to be quite honest.

That's my philosophy, also with a hint of "fuck it, who cares?"
    I'm never sad these days. I'm actually euphorically happy, I'm grateful for all the good in my life. It's actually amazing.

• Be happy lol, I don't know... Smile and talk a lot perhaps

• My optimism wears heavy boots, and is loud.
    -Henry Rollins

What Guys Said 1

• The key, is to train your brain to look for and focus on the good, rather than the bad, in every situation.