Best Thanksgiving Desserts?

I have to make dessert for this Thanksgiving, I need suggestions to make to ensure there are plenty of options for everyone and just because I need ideas haha. Thanks in advance!

Most Helpful Guy

• The almost alive bird you shot out the sky?

The large ass cow that was running that you shot?

Maybe me? I'm guessing you're about to shoot me too ahah!

Awesome profile picture.. You'll be alright here

I'm no food expert but if I was you I'd pull off a nice chocolate cake which thick ass melty icing and warm custard!

• I do hunt fowl haha, but for the record if I were to shoot a cow I could drop it before it knew I was there, no running involved haha. Thanks by the way
      Yeah I'm. no food expert either but I am an eating expert and that sounds so good

Most Helpful Girl

• is anyone else bringing any desserts?
    i'm sure there will be plenty of pies. you should go for something a little different. i'm making pumpkin cupcakes with a browned butter cinnamon cream cheese frosting. i made them a few weeks ago and they are incredible. they taste just like Thanksgiving too!
    i'd suggest cupcakes (easier to serve than a cake, and cuter too!), or cookies, maybe some sort of bars or blonde brownies.
    a light dessert would be good too.. a light cheesecake or angel food cake with fresh fruit. or just a fresh fruit platter would be good.
    i can try to help you find a recipe for something if you decide what it is you wanna make.

• I was assigned the task but yes I'd bet that there will be some others who bring their favorite haha. The pumpkin cupcakes and a cheesecake sound really good.
      I was already going to make some cookies for my little cousins :) thanks a lot!

• you're welcome! :-)

What Guys Said 3

• Whenever in need then brownies indeed 😉😎😂

• Pumpkin pie

• Cake, maybe? Decorate it for the holiday.

What Girls Said 7

• CUPCAKES!!! Browines! Cookies!!!

• Fruit salad, all kinds of pies, cookies, danishes, ice cream

• - Pumpkin pie is the traditional Thanksgiving dessert, I think.
    - Apple pie
    - Brownies
    - Thanksgiving-themed cookies
    - A cake
    - Maybe something with fruit to appeal to those who are trying to be healthier (how dare they)

• Haha Thanksgiving should just automatically be a universal "cheat day". thanks this helps a lot :)

• All food should have no calories on Thanksgiving. :P You're welcome!

• There are plenty of desserts that can be made such as pumpkin pie, apple pie, sweet potato pie, and pecan pie. You could also make a cheesecake. My mom makes a no bake chocolate mint cheesecake for the holidays and it's delicious :)

• Strawberry rhubarb pie

• pumpkin cheesecake, it may sound a little odd but it is definitely worth trying!

• Apple pie always :) mixed assortment cookies, CHEESECAKE