Does your hair change color in light?

Does your hair change color in light?

I look ginger in the light. I can feel my soul leaving my body.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it seemed so before

What Girls Said 12

• Lol! You have an awesome hair color!

My hair looks black but it's a rich brown color when the light hits it

• My hair looks brown in the sunlight. But black as the night in regular light.

• Now that I've gone red not really. But my natural color changes like crazy. Anywhere from blonde to red to brown.

• It looks black indoors but it has a brownish/reddish tint under the sunlight.

• Hahahahahayhaah "gingers have soul!"

Nah dude, born brown, die brown XD

• Yes, mine does. It has some blonde and even red (yes, I said it) strands to it at times.

• Well my hair is brown but like super dark brown that sometimes it looks black. It doesn't change in light, it just looks lighter when light shines on it. Like a medium to light brown

• Sometimes I notice reddish brown but I don't know.

• Yeah, my hair gets this light brown-dark blond kind of color. Not a ginger, though☺

• My hair is a dark red but in the sun looks like the color of red wine.

• Yeah. I have black hair but some parts of it look brown in the light.

• Yeah, it looks much lighter and sometimes it really looks ginger too haha._.

What Guys Said 10

• lol, I am ginger, and my hair gets extremely ginger in the lights I have and of course, natural sunlight has the same effect, but it isn't as bright in the generally affected area, reducing the affecting contrast.

It all has to do with the photon's and the medium it shines through for example the lens of a lightbulb (can be used abstractly) which results in a contrast with the affected area if the effect is bright enough.

• My hair is normally a darker brown color but it changes to a more lighter shade in intense light, my facial hair turns red when it gets longer and gets even redder in the light.

• Yes, it looks more grey. Fucking Nora.

• Halo fan - I respect that

And my hair changes colour too ahah

• Maybe a little, but I think that happens to everyone's hair - not just yours.

• Nope, not that I know of.

• Yeah, mine can either look brown or auburn red.

• yea it makes me so mad omg

• No, but my eye color does...

• My hair is dark brown, but sometimes it gets a little lighter in summer, not much though.