Do you put a lot of effort into your appearance?

Personally I do as little as possible...

Most Helpful Guy

• I do. I shower every morning, put on some gel on my hair, moisturizer on my face, cologne, and dress up as good as possible, no dirty clothes of course.
    I don't try too hard, like I don't try to look different to who I am, but I like looking my best.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 28

• Not a lot, though I should because it takes work for this level of ugly to get to "presentable."

I shower usually at least once a day. I try to keep my nails ok; keep the teeth ok; the basics, sure.

I suppose it's more about who I feel like I'm going out to see. If it's work, then I'll get cleaned up and wear a button down shirt and nice pants. Same if I'm going on a new date or I want to try to impress a woman I'm interested in seeing.

• Nope I put in about 30 mins a week (cutting/lining my hair)... well besides showering and I'm all set to go.

• Not a ton of effort, no.

I shower every day. I brush my teeth twice a day every day. I moisturize my face every night. I wear clean clothes and I at least make sure things kinda sorta match. I touch up my haircut and traim my nails every weekend. I always make sure I smell good.

That's about it.

• No, not a lot. However yes I do give importance to my appearance.

• I used to not care, now I make a reasonable effort to look good. It makes those times when you do go properly all-out (suit and tie) have all the more impact on people.

• Hours worth

• Yes. If I ever revealed my grooming products I would lose so much street cred.

• WOW U PUT LITTLE EFFORT. BUT YOU LOOK SO EBAUTIFUL. HOW DO U PUT SO LITTLE EFFORT BUT LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL. ALL THE GIRLS MUST BE JEALOUS. ALL THE GUYS MUST BE HARD FOR YOU.

you're SO AMAZING

CAN YOU BE MORE AMAZING?

NO DONT ANSWER THAT

I ALREADY KNOW

YOU can't

• YES! I eat very healthy, shower 3 times a day, wash my hair everyday and always wear clean smart clothes and deodorant. Appearance and cleanliness is very important.

• Not really actually I make my hair but that's it actually but that doesn't mean I wear bad clothes 😂😛

• I'm with you on this one. Sometimes I wear a cock ring. That's about it. Oh and once in a while I'll take my socks off.

• Yes, if I am not going to work, if I am going into work I go in with bed head.

• I don't even know what I look like any more. I only look at my chin in a little mirror when I shave. All blokes should be like that. Too much vanity erodes a person

• Mer, I'd dress well and make sure I was well groomed.

Sounds like I am a dog with a tuxedo.

• Not really.

• I can believe that

• No, I don't normally comb my hair, take extra care to wash my face, etc.

• nope, keeping it to a minimum lol

• No, not really. I take a shower and I comb my hair. I eat right, but thats about it.

• Depends on the occasion. Besides work, school or gatherings or dates? Not really no, I do like to hit the gym once or twice a month, just to feel a bit extra better about myself. Which I generally do - feel good about myself I mean.

• As long long as I'm clean and casually dressed, I'm good.

• I put a lot of effort into my appearance.

I set high standards for myself.

• Nope, i just wash and then attempt to do something with my hair and that's it.

• Depends on the occasion.

• The same as you

• yea i do, although i do not care what other people think of me

• Not anymore not looking for a girl anymore :)

• I try to dress up sometimes. Lol and I like to go shopping which is quite weird for a guy. 😊

What Girls Said 26

• Uh no.

No I do not. I only ever look good for dances because my cousin does my hair and makeup.

The boyfriend gets to deal with my natural face all the other times. And hair. And pajamas.

Like no effort is put in ever. He still seems to find me irresistible for some reason.

• NEVER!! My moms the one who reminds me... to dress nice... I kinda forget... also it takes so long i have to cover all my blemishes and blush and I can't put on mascara! yeah lol... then I got a belly and i have to find a way to make it not look there... its a struggle... so i end up dress with short and a big tshirt like a guy hahah!

• i can take anywhere between 10 minutes to 1 hour getting ready. it really depends. on average though, most days i take roughly 15 minutes.

i don't like looking my best all the time, it's just a bother.

• Well I don't wear makeup and usually besides drying my hair and maybe putting it up that's all I do. So not really!

• Lmao no, I don't. I need to get my eyebrows waxed, I rarely brush or straighten my hair so it typically looks like my default photo looks, and more than half the time I wear baggy clothes that don't show off my shape, which is a pretty decent body shape.

• I do, I don't want to go outside looking like I just rolled out of the bed. Yeah, just basic hygiene. I make sure my skin is clear, teeth brushed, hair combed and my clothes ironed.

I want to present the best side of mine, to people ^^

• No I am almost always in pain. Plus I see no point since my hands always shake so I can not do my makeup. I am already pretty ugly as is. So no use. My mom never taught me how to shave my legs, or do my makeup. Never taught me how to cook or drive. She thought it was all a waste of time and that I would fail because I am disabled.

• I wouldn't say I put a lot of effort in, but I put in a moderate amount.

• nope i don't... i dress as simple as possible

• Eh... Not a ton. I shower every day and have been trying to dress nicer than I used to. I don't wear much makeup and I barely do anything to my hair. The result is clean but casual.

• i wake up throw what ever on my floor on, wet my hair bobby pin it back cause ain't nobody got time to pushing it back every few second and five minutes from waking up I'm ready to go.

• Yes, I put a lot of effort in. I work in a professional medical role, so I have to look well groomed and professional, while still wearing sensible clothing, shoes, and makeup. It takes quite a while to get that balance right XD

• Into my body, yeah. My face is what it is lol...

• Ya I do. Makeup takes up at good portion of my morning and doing my hair takes equally as long. I spend like 3 hours getting ready before school.

• Only when I'm going out.

• Yes I do. Not because I feel worse if I don't but I believe small behaviors lead to big results.

• Not a lot.
    But I do like to make sure I look presentable when I go out or when someone comes over.

• kind of. not sure if my effort can be perceived though. it might all be useless.

• Only when I'm going out to places where i can't look like crap.

• Not a lot but a decent amount

• Sometimes, but not all the time.

• The bare minimum, to be honest. Like put on clothes and head out the door.

• Yes.
    I enjoy putting lots of time and effort in the way that I look. Its fun for me.

• Sometimes, for a certain someone lol

• Some days I do and some days I could care less.

• Sometimes. Sometimes I'm like hey I want to look good as hell and sometimes I'm too tired to care.