Do you believe in destiny or love at first sight?

I am not the type of person to believe in love of first sight. However I met a guy last year but got to know better this year - He is not that good looking, not that intelligent, not charming at all, not that confident, not even religious and for some reason I feel like he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I feel like I know everything about him even though he has only told me a few things about himself. I have never had such intense feelings for a total stranger before. We are almost strangers even though we have had limited contact this year.

Most Helpful Guy

• Describe more about him.
    Because everyone wants a person that can understand and acknowledge everything about them. You might have notice how he acts, talks, and body language that remind you of yourself. Mix this with the opposite sex and created hope within yourself that you have finally found someone who can make you feel you're not alone both physically and metaphysically within the world. Some people don't like it, but wouldn't it be nice to have someone to understand all your struggle and achievements (I mean really understand the pain it took you).
    But this is just hope. Only way to find out is to talk to him.
    Be careful as he might not feel the same way or actually doesn't understand you..

Most Helpful Girl

• Er... I believe when i experience first hand!

What Guys Said 3

• In destiny certainly not, in love at first sight yes but it's very rare.
    I'd rather learn to know someone and gradually become closer. Than, by the time you fall in love you'll know that your personalities match :D

• Falling in love with a stranger is both impossible and a bad idea. What if this person ends up being some sort of criminal?

• I would date him and take it slowly.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know what to believe in to be honest.

• I dont beleive in love at first sight , how can a person love another without knowing their personality? Anyway i have fallen in love with a guy who is much different that me , not so handsome ( in my eyes he is though) , other race , not religious while im muslim , but he is the greatest sweetest best most attractive nicest and sexiest guy i have ever met in my life ( thats what he is for me i know not for others ) and u know what? life is weird and its just destiny so give it a try lol