My good friend kissed and I'm not sure what to do?

So my guy friend he made out with me after I told all my friends I was moving and I guess I have strong feelings for him cause he was the first guy to actually kiss me but he said he loved me I don't know what to really do

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are thinking about what to do and spending time weighing your options, you're doing it wrong. This is all instinct and in the moment reactions. I imagine you kissed him back, or at least made it known that you enjoyed the gesture in some form or fashion. And you clearly are pleased that this happened. There's nothing more you need to do; further action is optional and at your discretion. Don't spend one more second thinking about it, just go with your feeling. Congratulations!

Most Helpful Girl

• um your 13... ugh just be careful!

What Guys Said 1

• Okay, so what? do you want to take things forward or not? you don't like him or something?

What Girls Said 2