Guys, What kind of woman do you like?

Explain what are some of the things you are looking for or find attractive\cute in a girl plz?

• Shyness
    28% (8)
  • Independent
    21% (6)
  • Compassionate
    38% (11)
  • Other -and please comment of what you find attractive\cute
    13% (4)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm kinda simple in many ways, yet I can be hard to reach, lol. But what I like or find most attractive in a girl is just genuine kindness. Its sadly a rarity in my experience. I choose compassionate cause no doubt a part of it. But yeah she dosent have to be "pretty, cute, sexy" etc in the typical way, but to me she is all that if she is genuinely kind. Dosent matter if she is shy or not or how independent she is or not. Thick, skinny, tall, short. Just minor meanginless details, at least to me anyway.

What Guys Said 12

• I like a woman who are independant i dont want her to be all over the place and act like a kid its annoying, but not too much independant to the point that being in her life doesn't mean a thing for her, i want her to have strong personality fight with me sometimes when a woman gree with me all the time its boring but i want her to respect me respect its the most important thing i want her to respect in front of my friends and family also respect me behind my back by being loyal, also attractive amd a little mystery its always a plus, also i want her to be kind to me and ithers i dont like women with huge ego issues or mean tward people its a turn off. I want her also to accept flows in others and not being judgmental.

• I-n-d-e-p-e-n-t she got her own house... Her own car.. Got two jobs, work hard, she a bad broad!!!

• Not necessarily shyness, but introversion to some degree. I can't date a full-blown extrovert, that is my complete opposite. I need someone who understands that I just want to be alone sometimes.

Also, intelligence, liking music and maybe reading, and having a good sense of humour.

• Well I'm shy so if she was shy that might be cool. That way her idea of fun isn't dragging me out and forcing me to be sociable

• If I had to choose only 1 single quality it would be a kind heart.

• I just clicked one... because a person can be all three of those

• 1 thing - rationality.

• "WITCHY WOMAN!!!"

• I come from a witch family! My great grandmother was a witch and practised which craft, and her daughter (my grandma) had been passed down the witchiness to her, etc. So I do actually have witch in me! 😝 lol

• Okay as long as nobody gets hurt it's good in my book

• Haha no one REALLY gets hurt anymore

• I just want to make sure that m I love her or not!!

• Smart, loyal, funny and good looking

• Self-confident, assertive, sexually aggressive and dominant type of girl ;)

• The perfect kind