What country do you live in and what country do you want to live in?

Most Helpful Guy

• I live in Brussels (Belgium). Govt is in full panic level 5 or so.
    #brusselslockdown Terror Alert level at maximum.
    since Friday, we had no subway, no schools, no shopping malls, no restaurants open.
    Dozens of homes raided by cops and people arrested, no one indicted, no explosives or arms.

I expected it when our army went shooting and bombing, first in Libya, then in Iraq and Syria.
    Our govt. wanted war, and now they got a smell of it in Paris, they're in panic.

What country do you want to live in? I think Turkey, Syria or Iraq or the Krim would be better these days.

• Here, for your fun: www.theguardian.com/.../brussels-locked-down-after-terror-threat-level-raised-to-maximum

Thank you, 'Murica! :-P

rlv.zcache.com/...b35398d6f49_vgbaq_8byvr_1024.jpg

And our PM believed it and our planes started shooting and bombing.

• Do a lot of people in Belgium think Muslims are terrorists? I think what I heard on the radio (it was a week ago) that the Belgium government decided to shut certain things down because of concern with a large amount of Muslim immigrants or maybe it was the Muslim presence in general. I figure those reports may be biased though.

Yeah most of those NATO countries have helped the US with the anti terrorism movement.

The Belgium Air Force isn't shooting Belgium Muslims are they? I don't know how the US and EU conversations have went but I think many of those NATO countries want to willing help contribute to causes they believe in, even with counter terrorism in the middle east.

• @cavmanier
      In the northern part of the country a racist party got 40% of the votes. Not so in Brussels where they have the most Muslims.

Most Helpful Girl

• I live in Latvia.
    I wanna live in the US, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.

• You want to live in Australia? Are you aware of something? xD

• @Calex You just ruined my chances of ever going to Australia lol

• @Calex
      Jellyfish are sometimes annoying here too.

What Guys Said 20

• I currently live in India.

I want to live in a developed, first world country. I'm working on it, and hopefully I should be able to move soon.

• I am from the USA , born and raised. It is no longer like the country of my youth but I still call it my home. I hope some day to be able to be proud of this country again. But at this point I am not

• I live in New Zealand and I want to live in New Zealand.

• I live in Australia.
    Would love to live on another island for a while ie Seychelles, Mauritius, Tahiti...

• I live in the United States and I would prefer to stay in my small town I like it here, plenty of places I would love to visit or have vacation home at, but I would prefer to stay were I am I'd only move if it was required of me for marriage.

• I live in various countries in the middle was and Africa for my "job", but am an American. I love America. Wouldn't trade it for anything.

• I basically asked this a few days ago. Anyway, I live in England and I like it here, though i'd like to visit Canada

• I currently live in the US. As of right now, I don't know where I'd want to live. I think maybe Brazil or Jamaica would be my destination if I were to leave.

• United States. I would choose to live in Russia for religious reasons though I am extremely pro-firearms so the 2nd Amendment is about the only thing that keeps me in the United States.

• Russian Orthodox?
      There's a big RC drive against the Ortthodox in Russia, I heard.

• @jacquesvol Correct; I'm Orthodox. Russia is like our last stronghold in the world.

• Russia and Greece, Turkish Christians, Assyrian Christians, Pravoslavie and Egyptian , Copts ( the largest Christian denomination in Sudan and Libya too) and even Madagaskar.
      The Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church, also known as the Indian Orthodox Church, is an autocephalous Oriental Orthodox church centred in the Indian state of Kerala. Geographically widespread thus.

• I'm Canadian, and i think Canada is a pretty good place to be, although the encroachment of radfems makes me a bit uneasy

• Canada for both.

• United States. I'd rather just travel around then stay in one place so none in mind.

• New Zealand,
    Wouldn't mind moving to Ireland or England.

• USA. USA.

Though I love traveling internationally.

• -south asia
    -any country who have winter season

• I live in Canada and I want to live in Thailand again!

• I live in USA, I would love to live in Russia or Ukraine for a while

• I live in the Netherlands and I think it's fine over here.

• Norway - and I'd like to check out the state of Alaska or New Zealand.

• i live in usa n i would like to stay here but in a different state

What Girls Said 13

• i live in australia and i would love to live in spain or greece, if the economy didn't suck =/

• I like in the USA and I want live in Uk!

• I spend most of my year between France and Saudi Arabia, mostly France. I would like to live in the US or Canada, maybe Emirates.

• I live in ameriKKKa and i would love to live in the Caribbean like puerto rico , cuba , guatemala they LOVE black girls there 😂

• US ----> Scotland

• Live in New York and I wanna live I'm Canada.👍😎

• I live in the United Stated band Ii wouldn't mind going to Brazil

• I live in Denmark, would like to live in UK or New Zealand

• I live in the US but I wished I lived in the England, France, Spain, or Italy (Rome specifically).

• I live in America and I'd love to live in Martinique or somewhere in Southern France.

• I live in China. I wanna move to New Zealand

• India n i want to be in australia

• I'm currently living in Peru but at some point I want to move to either a Westernized country or Europe (if possible France since I'm advanced in that language; I just have to improve my accent).

I don't even date local guys nor even want to.

• I have no interest in Peruvian men at all.