How will you celebrate Thanksgiving?

I just spent a very tiring day preparing a Thanksgiving Day dinner with my students, all 28 of them. It was a success. Frankly, I had a better time celebrating Thanksgiving (prematurely) with them than I probably will with my own family. My idiot brother has been infuriating me as of late. However, I'll try to make the best of it. So how will you be spending your Thanksgiving? Do you look forward to it?

Most Helpful Girl

• We don't celebrate it here in Argentina, but I would totally love to spend a Thanksgiving Day in the States and try all the delicious food you seem to have on that day! haha seriously

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• what's your brother doing to annoy you?

i haven't spoken to my mom or sister in weeks so it's going to be a mighty awkward Thanksgiving, my plan is to sleep through it lmao. i bought a box of granola bars and a 6-pack of water so i could survive without leaving my room.

• I'm afraid I would rather not get into the details of how my brother is being an idiot.

• I won't, no Thanksgiving here.

• sleeping and gaging!

• i'll be celebrating with my immediate family
    since it's just a few of us, we'll just have turkey breast instead of a whole turkey
    probably help out my dad with some of the side dishes
    watch a movie
    GaG
    etc.

• I'm going to be going to both grandparents/grandparent places from my dads side and moms. Sadly this will be my first Thanksgiving without my grandma on my dads side.

• Welp, I'm spending Thanksgiving with my mom and her hubby. I'm somewhat looking forward to it.

• I don't celebrate it.

• Nice,

I will be at work.

• With my friends, people i actually want to spend time with. Im much closer with them than family anyways so...

What Guys Said 11