What do you think your Hogwarts is?

your choice does go into this because harry did get to choose. Personally i am a gryffindor.

Gryffindor
are chivalrous, have nerve, can be a bit reckless, experience-oriented, playful, passionate, tend to live in the moment, resourceful, practical, blunt, stubborn, love adrenaline (thats why their dorms are in the highest) and idealistic. Have a strong moral center and tend to act their morals and beliefs. Hate manipualtors and liars.

Ravenclaw
book nerds, think outside of the box all the time, along with being intuitive, accepting, unique, and a bit eccentric. Enjoy learning for the sake of learning. Keep in mind just because someone is smart does not mean they are in ravenclaw take hermione, percy or lily for example. Their dorms have the best views of the lake nest to the castle.

Hufflepuff
hufflepuff is probably the most sociable house they love food (thats why their dorms are next to the kitchens) they are also hardworking, kind, loyal, patient, unafraid of toil, and dependable. Tend not to flaunt their emotions. Dont have a loyalty to everyone you must earn it.

Slytherin
ambitious, driven, focused on goals, big on cost/cut benefit analysis, subtle, perfectionistic, will achieve their dreams by whatever means are necassary, bold, cunning, and assertive. Keep in mind this is not the "evil" house take peter pettigrew or proffesor quirrel neither were in slytherin but were evil. Or Professor slughorn, regulus black, and draco malfoy and none of these three are evil at all. While draco was not incredibly nice he chose the trio over handing them over to voldemort and is not a killer.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly the quizzes always place my in Gryffindor.

• thats the same thing with me but your choice is equally important

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, I'm going to be honest. I always rep Gryffindor because I have all the attire and whatnot, but I'm almost positive I'm a Hufflepuff.

What Guys Said 4

• https://i.ytimg.com/vi/vQ8L-t23v6U/hqdefault.jpg

But yeah... I am a total Slytherin.

• Ravenclaw. Total nerd and I can't think of anything I would consider more important than knowledge and intelligence

• Gryffindor of course... heck, I would have gotten rid of Voltemort before Harry, lol.

• Griffin... but deep down Im a slytherin

What Girls Said 1

• I am a Gryffindor 💯