What you do when u feel SAD for no reason and you don't want sleep?

• cry
  • G@G some more
  • err... i am just here for the xper points
  • other- explain

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm try to someone online.
    Brkwse fb or gag.
    Watch a good movie
    Listen to good music
    Masturbate

What Guys Said 23

• A lot of my depression stems from the apparent lack of quality women. So usually when i get depressed ite because of some shallow statement some girl on G@G said. Usually i try to sign off becuz ik its just gonna keep bothering me. But then i end up being even more depressed cuz i have nothing to do other than sit there and think about it. So in order to feel better, i log back onto G@G and browse until i find something a girl said that restores my faith in the opposite sex. Then i log off as quickly as possible (that being the last thing i saw), and then watch youtube or one of my favorite animes until i forget about it completely.

Yes, i am completely aware of how stupid this is, but i doubt I'm the only one who feels this way.

• I read a a favorite book. If I can get my mind absorbed into something else, I can fall asleep. Reading or gaming is usually the best way for me

• All too familiar that one. But yeah I usally just joke around online or watch something or play something. Know sometimes no doubt I dont want the night to end, and I dont want the morning to begin.

• I usually bug my friends and talk to them until I fall asleep, even if it's like 3:00 am in the morning or so.

• I do what I do best - pretend that I'm not sad. Eventually I start believing that I'm not sad.

• I don't really ever have that problem. Im very self aware and control my emotions.

• GaG cures all.

• That's not happened to me since I was maybe 14 years old. I've learned that there's always something to look forward to. I also read a lot of philosophy, so that helps see issues in a clearer scope as well.

• social edia or masturbate

• I give myself some space and do nothing or embrace my sadness. I usually get over it after letting my emotions wear down naturally. Or distract myself watching cartoons or something.

• I listen to sad music and contemplate on the mysteries of life and then shed a single, perfect tear... yeah.

• I read or listen to music.

• *Stuff Xper into bag*
    ... hey.
    *runs*

• Just sit there and go through all the shit that happens until i fall asleep. Literally the worst when it happens though :/

• Music and youtube, or I just lay there thinking about stuff

• Go for a jog yea.

I shall outrun my sadness.

• Think about girls

• I personally go on GaG and tell all the feminist they are evil.

• I watch the most mind-meltingly stupid TV I can find until I can't feel sadness anymore.

• I watch sad music videos.

• I pretty much masturbate. A lot.

• do something distracting... watch/play something I a like a lot or just browse the web

• chat with @apple24

What Girls Said 17

• Most of the time I do want to sleep so I won't be sad but if I can't either I cry, listen to music to match my mood, or both.

• If crying will make it go away, then I'd cry. If not, I'd cheer myself up. I'd watch TV, funny youtube videos, read an interesting book, anything that will distract me. Sometimes I'd write about it since writing is a bog part of my life and it's also unloads and relaxes.

• oh your writer? That wouldn't work for me... unless I write ideas!

• hahah yeahhhh

• I'm a writer, so when I'm sad I will often separate myself from the reality that is making me sad, and go into the world of one of my novels. Yes, some of them may have hard lives too, but it's not my life that I'm dealing with. I'll just lie in bed and think about what I want to write next.

• I usually can sleep, because if I am sad I just listen to music and let my feelings out and then I go to sleep. It works

• oh!!! I see what happen with that guy you told me about?

• My crush? Or is there another guy I mentioned? Lol
      Still sucks haha
      Eh, I'll move on at some point, since nothing is happening because he is in a relationship and he would've never liked me back anyway :)

• awee... that sad... you need ben and jerry!! hahah

• Are you feeling depressed or just sad?
    When I was depressed, I picked myself up by realizing that I can stop hating people while still not forgiving them, cutting people out of my life that are bullshit, not taking shit from people and surrounding myself with people that make me happy. There is A LOT on my shoulders right now, and these are some of the reasons I have not yet buckled under the pressure and can still genuinely smile everyday. If you need help, I can be here to talk. It is very herd, I won't lie, to do these things as you may feel for some reason like this is not true, but once you follow through, I promise you will feel like a million bucks :)

• yeah I strugglied with depresion since i was 14-15 years old... its decrease but sometimes i just feel so alone and sad...

• I am sorry.

What happens, whether it be emotional or physical, it will never go away. It will always be a part of your past and who you are, part of your story. My sadness keeps creeping up, now because of new reasons I can do nothing to change, but what I can do about it is try with everything no matter how bad it hurts not to let it get to me. I cry for a moment, then get over it on the outside. Its not just an appearance, though, because even a fake smile has the same effect a real one has on your emotions and health as long as you don't let your problems eat you alive.

• thank you!

• errrr i cry

• I write in a journal. You'd be surprised what kind of artful and profound stuff you can come up with when you're that depressed, believe it or not.

• Pray and G@G

• I look at porn on tumblr honestly

• watch anime/ read manga or scroll tumblr

• ANIME LOVER!!! YES!!! making friends already!!!

• okay thanks i know tons! lol

• :D you're welcome

• Listen to extremely depressing songs and cry more... it soothes you to sleep... 😔💤💤

:]!

• i think about where the people i lost touch with are right now

• listen to music and POSSIBLY cry. either that or music and dancing.

• Stay up and watch tv or listen to music.

• I just listen to music and cry, then I watch my favorite movies and eat my feelings. 😄

• Go on tumblr

• READ! Or draw