Who cooks the food in your home?

Who does all the cooking at home? ^^

• Me
  • Mum
  • Dad
  • Sister
  • Brother
  • Wife
  • Husband

Most Helpful Guy

• My mom. Waiting for my wife food. #lol

• haha, nice. Although she would love it if you could help her out. Some girls find it sexy if a man knows a few dishes at least.

• Wowwww. Good idea. Thanks friends. I will start to learn by today itself and you are welcome to taste :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I do the cooking in the house. I cook for my mum and my little brother. When dad was around, i cooked for him also, but not anymore

• Me too, i taught my little brother some recipes and he enjoys it. Aww, sorry to hear that. :)

• slowllyyy.. very slowwlyy lol

• hahaha, indeed

What Guys Said 10

• That would be me... I cover a huge variety of food types, but like most guys I like the grill and the smoker. I make thai, chinese, japanese, American, european meals...

I can make pretty much anything I even do some baking. Make pies, cookies and butter tarts.

Whenever my friends and family want to get together, they always want to meet at my place and they all pitch-in for me to make the dinner. I make seafood from smoked crab, sushi, maple smoked salmon to burgers, steaks, pulled pork sandwiches, hunter schnitzel, Peking duck, smoked provalone and pastrami on rye... you name it!

I make all my bbq sauces, gravies, etc. from scratch. They often say I should open a restaurant, maybe someday!

• Can't vote on this one. My mum and I share cooking. Sister pitches in, too, when she's home. Makes less work for all of us.

• Who has the most time to do it xD
    in our family we can all cook
    just depends who has the time (and motivation) to do it

• I'm good at
    Omelettes
    Spaghetti bolognese

croque-monsieur ; toasted ham and cheese sandwich

• I LOVE to cook, and I am well versed in the culinary arts!

I'll cook for anyone just for the fun of it, and the benefit of making their day a little greater.

• My dad works offshore for 3 weeks and then comes home for 3 weeks, which keeps going on.

So when my dad is home, he cooks. And when my dad is away, my mum cooks. So both of my parents cook equally.

• me and mommy dearest rotate based on work

• Myself. I live alone.

• Whoever isn't lazy at the time.

• The restaurant downstairs with the free food

What Girls Said 16

• It's a combination of me and my mom. Me on the weeks, my mom on the weekends.

• Great, for me its kinda the opposite. I work during the week and mostly cook on the weekends. :)

• Usually it's my 13 year old sister and I at home during the weeks because our other sister works all evening and my mom works until7 and has dinner with her boyfriend.

On weekends her boyfriend comes over for dinner and claims I can't cook -_-

• My husband and I take it in turns, although recently he has had to do more than his fair share due to my illness.. He has been nothing less than absolutely brilliant. :)

• Wow, thats great. How sweet of him. I'm sure he loves you a lot

Oh, how you are doing much better now?

• Hey awesome. He is certainly a skilled surgeon that works in mysterious ways.

He really gave you a heart of gold :)
      Anyone who knows you is so lucky to be in your company.

May you have a lovely day ahead :) <3

• No seriously I suffered a very bad heart attack at the end of July, which necessitated in me having to have open heart surgery and having a double bypass done.. That's why I have been so very, very ill.

• most of the time its my mom but i often help her in the kitchen

• At my mum's my mom usually does and at my dad's we al kinda take turns

• Ok, its nice when everyone lends a helping hand in the kitchen. Can be fun sometimes

• Me or my dad.

My brother cooks his own food for 2 reasons; he keeps nocturnal hours and also he is a pain to cook for being gluten free, dairy free, god knows what else free.

I do the majority of the cooking, at the weekend when I'm working my dad does the cooking (or at least, he starts it and I finish it)

• My mum. I can't cook at all. My sister's learning how to from my mom. My dad is lazy and doesn't do crap at home. So, yup. It's just my mum.

• My mom... i couldn't cook to save my ass.

• I do about 85-90% of it.

• Someone who's not me. I don't know how to cook. *bow*

• hahahaha

That's ok. I too was reluctant to cook, but ever since my mum started to teach me we love trying out new dishes.

• We have a cook but I sometimes cook too. Maybe once a month or 2.

• My mom on weekdays, dad in weekends, my brother and I cook stuff for ourselves like pasta (lol), and all of us bake once in a while.

• My mom, sister and random family members that drop by whenever.

• Usually it's my mum, I do it from time to time though

• Mom for the dinner and me for the lunch

• Sometimes me, when shell let me

• Everybody cooks except for my baby sister