Do you smoke weed?

• Hell yeah!
  • Hell no!
  • No but I want to

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been smoking weed since maybe age 13... maybe 14? I forgot. Cheers!

Most Helpful Girl

• I have 3-4 times a few years ago as it's a big part of where I live but I always feel awful when I do. Never again, not my thing at all. Schizophrenia runs in my family and I often get paranoid when I do smoke it. I don't really like stoners or weed at all.

What Guys Said 36

• No. Never have, never will.

• I have a med card👍 Keeps me from going crazy, haha.

• nope

,,,

• Smoke weed everyday (snoop dog song, dont actaully smoke weed everyday)

See nothing wrong with weed, gives a better high then being drunk and the next day i dont feel like i could drop dead any second or puke...

i mainly consume it trough spacecake though

• i do sometimes. maybe a couple of times a year. usually on a vacation or something like that

• I don't... tried it once and that lethargic feeling isn't for me. I'm more about alcohol and uppers, I like being peppy. Peppy makes me happy. :-D

• Nope, never have, never will.

• I don't like what it does to me. So no, not because I think it's wrong just because I don't like it for me.

• I don't smoke weed or anything else... and don't plan on changing that

• Not at the moment because I'm afraid of getting caught and losing my financial aid. But I'll be moving to to oregon soo and it's legal there

• No, and i look down on people who do it.

• Nope, never

• I've had pot brownies before, not knowing at the time, but never smoked any weed.

• Not anymore.
    Funny story, I got hungry after smoking so I walked to the burger spot. It was about 2 NYC blocks away, around a football field. It felt like 5 football field walking to it. I was wonder, "Why is this taking so long?"

LOL.

• No... Bad for my throat you know after all I'm a future singer 😂 LOL 😁 still i won't lie cause I've tried mostly every drugs and alcohols when I was 14 I guess...😶
    Do you smoke weed 🚬

• Yeah but I'll get my cannabis card later

• Everything is a perspective, it simply alters that so why not.

• Here and there. Maybe a few times a year.

• I do its the best medicine out there.. helps me sleep.. iv been clean for a month but just got my job and I hav a rec so best believe after my first day of work I'm packing a bowl :)

• N it's good to stop every now ad then cuz ur tolerance builds up ,, but if u suit for a month when u smoke it's like ur first time x) cuz I used to smoke every hr of the day... all day every day

• Nope, I have better things to burn my money on.

• I certainly do not.

• I don't enjoy taking the drugs I am perscribed.
    So no

• NO
    Since IK someone that went blind from it and another gone bi polar that shit is dangerous

• Are you joking? That's complete and utter bullshit.

• @Surfofthenomad I don't know about he person going blind... but the person who is bi-polar was probably already bi-polar and the weed brought out those qualities to where they were really noticeable. That happened to my sister.

• No Im not a biological ruin.

• Nope. Makes me super paranoid.

• Don't care. That stuff is bad for your sperm.

• hell no. and i will never

• No.

10char.

• Most of the people saying hell no will eventually do it, and some will even learn that they like it.

• You know despite what pot heads will tell you, weed does make you dumb.

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 18

• That's for losers. And I'm too awesome to be part of that group 😃😁😁

• I guess Carl Sagan, Bill Gates, and Steve Jobs are/were all losers :(

• Oh right, you didn't do any name calling, you're so much more mature. We should all be a condescending bitch like you, except you have nothing to show for.

• @Surfofthenomad Haha? .. Bleh~ .. just go kill some more brain~cells... go smoke that skunk smelly stuffs and get off my post.

The End! :D!

• Nah it's not for me, I've tried it and did when I was younger but it was nothing beneficial for me and I ended up not liking the way it made me feel. I don't care if anyone else does

• Nope and hopeful never well!

• I don't smoke weed because I don't need it in order to enjoy life, or have a dull personality to fix.

• No, I don't.

• Nope. Never tried and not too eager to try it in the future either.

• Never tried, not interested.

• I don't. I don't want to but i don't have a problem with it. So i couldn't really pick any of the choices.

• No I don't.

• No thank you, please.

• No way, never

• Hell no, not a chance.

• Just once. Didn't really do anything. But i think it's because i wasn't inhaling it. I wouldn't mind it, recreationally.

• Definitely not.

• No but I've tried it before.

• Yeah I do but only when I'm depressed or my anxiety kicks in.

• No, and honestly I ignore people who do.

• It's illegal and not good. So no thank you.