Girls, If you would have your boyfriend or a really hot guy totally asleep for a day... in a sort of coma, what would you do with it?

would you sleep with him? or even undress him? or maybe draw on his face? I mean if I was a girl I would have kissed him or smth. (he won't remember, he is in a sort of coma)

• Kiss him
    44% (4)
  • undress him (he won't remember, he is in a sort of coma)
    0% (0)
  • sleep with it
    56% (5)
  • take pictures of him
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I would undress him then kiss him then take pictures of him n then i will finally sleep wuth him😁

• Thanks for MHO ✌ good day 😃

What Girls Said 5

• If I had intercourse it would be rape lol. I would hate it if my boyfriend was in a coma that would be so unfortunate. And if I did anything the fact that he wouldn't remember would not sit right with me. A kiss will do

• Your options has me concerned about your sanity.

• Ew, all of those actions are creepy. I'd just leave him be and let him sleep after calling the hospital to make sure he's unharmed while in the coma.

• None of the above. I would probably call an ambulance if he was in a coma, if he was asleep maybe draw a dick on the back of his neck so he doesn't know it's there when he wakes up. But your options are terrifying.

• I would leave him be. I'm not gonna do anything while he's not able to give consent and I'm sure he would hate the pictures.