Do you like starbucks?

Here everyone is obsessed with that.

0|0
16|16

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah, it's chill

not that great of quality, but, what else am I to do?

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Dunno how anybody can drink coffee. It's fukin rank. Cuppa teas better. Us tea drinkers don't disguise the flavour with every condiment and sweet under the sun. I think people buy Starbucks coz they think it's sophisticated. How many nuggets have I seen on the train to work in the morning dressed in a two piece suit with a raincoat and a briefcase. Financial times or another big broadsheet with a Starbucks cradled daintily in their hands. It's daft looking. Look at me I'm a high flier but I can only afford a polyester suit off the rack. I'm sitting there in joggies and a hoody with a can of irn bru and hi vis, boots still caked in mud from the day before just thinking, pretencious fuds. There's nothing funnier than a person with a pre determined image theyre cultivating trying to look casual and relaxed as if it's not noticeable. It cracks me up

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like coffee shops, I find the costs in those places to be far too high. For the price of one Starbucks coffee, I can buy a jar of instant coffee and have thirty cups of coffee.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too expensive. I'll take an espresso in a small bar.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's good but expensive, and the best drinks are also very high in calories. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I love dem iPhoneatic atmosphere. Every time i enter their store i feel like i am walking in IOS system. Flawless.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if im with @apple24

1|0
    0|0
  • No. It's overpriced and not even particularly good. I don't need any of the extras they add to everything either. I just want black coffee or plain chocolate milk everyday without having to sell a vital organ for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Starbucks make shit coffee

0|0
    0|0
  • Not particularly. I'm not a fan of coffee.

0|0
    0|0
  • there stuff is good but too expensive for what it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Starbucks is fairly uncommon in New Zealand.
    I went there once it was pretty average.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes if I want coffee and im already out Ill go there and get one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Noooo, I hate it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not white and not a girl so NO

0|0
    0|0
  • not really

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I have been to many a Starbucks when I lived in New York City. However, in Pennsylvania here, dear, they are also all around my town.
    I enjoyed the different Teas as well and with the pastries, it did go well, hand in hand.
    However, a bit and bite Pricey to boot and even the bag of coffee you could buy and try, was way over Budget for me.
    Good luck with Starbuck. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. People seriously have to like it only because its trendy. Its not even that good. Nothing special about it

1|0
    0|0
  • I might be a white girl, but I'm not BASIC. No. Couldn't care less about Starbucks. Latvia doesn't even have Starbucks lol

0|0
    1|0
  • Not really. I don't go often. I enjoy the chai tea. But overall, I don't go to Starbucks unless someone else really wants to go.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um... i can't afford it so no!

0|0
    0|0
  • It smells so awesome. But I don't drink that too much... It's diabetes on steroids xD too much sugar. 😩

1|0
    0|0
  • Every once in a blue moon.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like their white chocolate mocha and their caramel frapp but that about sums it up

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Starbucks but not obsessed with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Starbucks are chill. Great wifi and good frappes. Kind of annoying tho to have a Starbucks on every damn corner

0|0
    0|0
  • Ill go there go get coffee but not stay in there

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, makes me nasueous but ocasionally, I crave a few sips.

0|0
    0|0
  • Starbucks is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not obsessed, but yeah i like their coffee

0|0
    0|0
  • never ate/drunk from there

0|0
    0|0