Did you start your day on a positive note?

Or was it pretty negative? - if negative, have you turned it around or has it remained negative?

Mine started out great. I woke up to a voicemail from my grandpa saying he left something for me in my car, so I went to check it out and he had given me $50 "Just because I won a little extra at the casino".

It LITERALLY pays to be the youngest child in the family. Here's hoping my day STAYS pleasant.

Most Helpful Guy

• By playing with my puppy even though that evil little guy even though I have to pick up it's poo in the morning.

• girlfriend;lkhj;flmjfg fuck...

By playing with my puppy even though I gotta pick up the poo of the evil little guy!

-_- ITS TOO EARLY

• My brain is all discombobulated by your original statement my goodness. So... is that a positive or negative start then? I assume positive but yknow what they say about assumptions.

• Shut it! My baby makes it positive cause he's soo happy to see me and always wants to play

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I had a nightmare that a gaint titanoboa was jumping up to catch a bird as its prey. It suddenly eyed my little brother and hastily moved towards him. We both screamed and ran towards the house. And for some reason I was having trouble fitting the key into the lock of our house, while my brother was screaming in my ear.

I woke up glad that it was only a dream.
    vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

What Guys Said 11

• Today was a normal neutral day for me neither positive or negative so your lovely story pushed it into the positive zone, thanks.

• I started on a neutral note.

• Yeah im at my parents home right now and woke up to my nephew jumping on my bed to wake me up so he could tell me he loves me.

• Woke up at 5:05 am, had about 15mins to get dressed and eat breakfast, then go for a Coopers test on a snowy and icy field in hail. Wouldn't exactly say it's my ideal start for a day.

• I don't know what a Coopers test is... :l

• Basically you run for straight 12 mins and see how far you can go. 2500 meters or about 1.55 miles is an average result.

• Oooh, yeah that doesn't sound like an ideal start at all.

• 5:30 AM went for a brisk, short run

• Just woke up, 415am here, let my cat in, and made my coffee

not positive or negative, just 'meh'

I will go for a swim soon, and then get ready for work :)

hope your day stays great :)

• Sounds like a pretty relaxing way to start the day, though. Thank you! I hope yours gets good :)

• Thank you ma'am, just deciding between boxers, or briefs :)

• Yes today my day started out quite pleasant and so far as has continued to be a rather good day.

• It depends, I wake up to a pretty dire world, but I am an optimist, so I wake up on a positive note.

• Have a shower, eat a banana.
    can't feel negative after a start like that.

• Not really. Woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

• I had a morning jerk. Made me less motivated but good none the less lol

What Girls Said 7

• Ugh well mine started out with 3 and a Half hours of sleep, surprisingly I don't feel as shitty as I thought I would, however I'm STARVING. I'm done now so I can't wait to eat lol debating on taking a nap too.. Sounds like you had a good start I hope it lasts!

• Oh no! Definitely not enough sleep. Nap for suuuureee.

• YES! I start with g@g!

• I had to wake up early to run errands I didn't know I had to do. I wasn't happy about that, but it's been a positive day overall.

• Nope. Woke up in a very bad mood. Feeling overwhelmed and like I was drowning. But then I prayed. And decided not to give into these negative feelings.

• Most of the times negative.

• Mmmm kind of. I woke up to the sound of a crying baby.

• Pretty good cause I have no schooool!!!