How do I tell my boyfriend that i'm a Mafia Princess?

I don't want him to leave me :(

Most Helpful Guy

• My family used to be involved in the cosa nostra.
    when my grandfather turned 18 he cut ties with his entire family.
    He didn't want to be a bad person.
    Do the right thing and do the same

• I don't think I can :/

• Do it, you'll also probably live longer.

• If your really serious, do it after making your family pay for college

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him straight up

• He won't leave me? :(

• I mean if he does you could always have someone take his ass out. That's a plus. Ha no don't do that. If he doesn't understand and wants to break up, it's okay. I mean not everyone would be comfortable knowing that they're dating someone whose family is in the mafia. If you're in the mafia it's obviously a huge part of your life so that's something you need to consider when dating.

• Thanks for MHO! Good luck -xx

What Guys Said 7

• Don't. there's no need right? What he dosen't know won't hurt him surely?

If he ever asks, about your family, Just try and play it off lowball.

If you tell him, He's pretty much just gonna feel intimated, I mean, If your partner said to you, ''Oh yeah, By the way, My family kill people, Rob people and commit crime for a living'', How would you feel? :/.

So yeah, Just play it off dude.

• I'll be perfectly honest I was in a sort of similar situation. I had been talking to this girl for a while and it came up that she was Columbian and I made a joke "so is your whole family in the cartel and she said "no just my brother and uncle" and she was serious. I though she was kidding but when it was obvious that she was serious I stopped talking to her in that way. I was still friends with her but I cut all romantic ties

• "ay yu ovah dare, come sidown ovah 'eere"

*boyfriend sits down, staring at you oddly wondering why you're talking weird*

"nao lemme tell ye how it is, ye see? imma mafia, imma parta da family, ya see?"

just like that.

• As in one of the actual "Five Families"?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Families

• You gonna make him an offer he can't refuse. Yes you better tell him what he gets himself into.

• Splash some money on him he won't care after that

• leave him and date me, i watched too much Godfather and would love to be a part of some mafia myself lol

What Girls Said 1

• Just tell him!