Are you afraid of dying?

Whats your biggest fear of death, if you do fear it? is there a certain way you'd want to die - or is there a certain way you're afraid of dying?

note to mods: this is not a suicide topic.

for me:

Are you afraid of dying?

already been hit and run - would be a terrible way to die honestly, and I'm afraid to even ride my bike anymore in the bike lanes.

Thanks guys. working on my book and needed some new source.

Most Helpful Girl

• i am not ! I lived , loved and ate everthing I wanted. Now, if I died then its just life!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Nah, I'm afraid of what will happen in the lives of the people I leave behind when I die. Not that I have any super big impact on anybody's life, but the whole not being able to be there for them if they may need me thing.

• I'm more afraid of what happens to us after we die

• Nope not afraid of dying however I'm afraid of getting murdered. I don't trust anyone.

• I'm terrified of dying :(

What Guys Said 9

• The only thing about death I fear is not being there to help the people I care about.

• No.
    Death is a part of life, it's celebrated ending of it, like a good book or good movie.
    So to fear death is to fear life, and to fear living.

Live, my friend. Live.

• Why fear death when it's obviously coming because you are alive? I don't think I fear death.

• who the fuck cares if you're dead how are you going to know

• good point. but some methods of death can be torture, before you die. agonizing, even.

• Not anymore. Granted, I don't want to feel pain when I die, if I can help it.

• Not afraid of dying per sey.
    I'd be afraid of dying certain

• On the contrary I am rather looking forward to it.

• Lmao I just said that too but in a different manner!!! I said " I just can't wait till my life is over with!" Lol

• No i am not

• I'm not afraid of death or dying, but there's some ways to die that I would rather not suffer.