Are you afraid of dying?

Whats your biggest fear of death, if you do fear it? is there a certain way you'd want to die - or is there a certain way you're afraid of dying?

note to mods: this is not a suicide topic.

for me:

Are you afraid of dying?

already been hit and run - would be a terrible way to die honestly, and I'm afraid to even ride my bike anymore in the bike lanes.

Updates:
Thanks guys. working on my book and needed some new source.

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Girl

• i am not ! I lived , loved and ate everthing I wanted. Now, if I died then its just life!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Nah, I'm afraid of what will happen in the lives of the people I leave behind when I die. Not that I have any super big impact on anybody's life, but the whole not being able to be there for them if they may need me thing.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm more afraid of what happens to us after we die

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope not afraid of dying however I'm afraid of getting murdered. I don't trust anyone.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm terrified of dying :(

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• The only thing about death I fear is not being there to help the people I care about.

0|1
    0|0
  • No.
    Death is a part of life, it's celebrated ending of it, like a good book or good movie.
    So to fear death is to fear life, and to fear living.

Live, my friend. Live.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why fear death when it's obviously coming because you are alive? I don't think I fear death.

0|1
    0|0
  • who the fuck cares if you're dead how are you going to know

0|1
    0|0
    • good point. but some methods of death can be torture, before you die. agonizing, even.

• Not anymore. Granted, I don't want to feel pain when I die, if I can help it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not afraid of dying per sey.
    I'd be afraid of dying certain

0|0
    0|0
  • On the contrary I am rather looking forward to it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lmao I just said that too but in a different manner!!! I said " I just can't wait till my life is over with!" Lol

• No i am not

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not afraid of death or dying, but there's some ways to die that I would rather not suffer.

0|0
    0|0