Does anyone else hate feminism?

I posted that title to get your attention and it worked. I don't hate femnism. I hate third wave femnism. It's getting to the point where women are so self entitled and men don't even know how to act anymore. I'm posting this because of what happened this morning.

I was walking into the bank making a deposit.. A mom and her daughter who was about my age were walking up. I thought the polite thing to do would be to open the door. The mother told me she can 'open the damn door herself' and the daughter was in agreement. They literally shamed me and caused a seen in the bank because I opened the door. Then rambled on about how she's a woman and can do things for her self. Caused a seen at the bank. I looked at her and told her this is ridiculous.. then she got more heated. I just had to laugh my ass off and walk away.

Soooo fcking ridiculous.

About to execute myself for being a part of this pathetic generation.

caused a scene* not seen. In b4 the grammar police

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I would have to say it's more women who truly pervert feminism; I'm not a feminist, I'm an egalitarian, but a part of that means I share in the same CORE VALUES in feminism. These days, there are women who use feminism inappropriately and pervert its actual core value for either personal gain or argument's sake.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, but I find many who call themselves feminists are delusional when it comes to this given subject. I know smart women that I agree with on damn near everything who are feminist and when they switch to that topic it's as if they turn the logic off in their brain and dial in the emotion.

What Girls Said 4

• I hate extreme feminists who don't have a clue what they're talking about and make women look like fucking douchebags

• I would have thank you. unfortunately we are loosing gentlemen because of that situation that happened to you this morning.

• Lol if you remember my PM I sent you.. you could probably say I'm not all that much of a 'gentleman'

• I do remember ur PM. ;-) Alil strong but maybe thats u.

• they are idiots not feminists.
    I mean anytime there's someone behind I always hold the door as it is polite. it has nothing to do with being a woman it's just manners

• To open the door for someone is polite and a nice gesture, not an assault of their capability to open it themselves...

What Guys Said 17

• Eh, I don't understand why women want to be equal when they could be better.

That shows a lack of ambition to me.

Which is why men are better.

Nah but in all seriousness, Depends on where they live etc. If its some Indian girl, Where rape is a daily geneuine concern, Then yeah sure. But... If your the typical fucking butch dyke red-headed man hating bitch in a western country, Who thinks every man who wants to rape you (When in reality they wouldn't go near them with a stick, Let alone have sex with them), Then.. Eh... Fuck them...

I find, They often suffer from the Bias that they aren't guys... Like... If some shit happens in their life. Its mens fault for oppressing their rights... Which puts people like me and you in the blame... I mean... I wake up, Go to work and come home. Yet some reason me, And the 99% of men who are also like me, Are apparently oppressing you? Wtf am i doing?

I hate being blamed for effecting people that have literally fuck all to do with me. So sorry Barbara from Texas, Its not my fault dave from accounts makes 1 cent more then you an hour... (Though im sure Barbara will still insist it is).

I think a lot of women dont realise how easy they have it tbh. I mean, If they want to , They can literally just get fucking everything done for them, Like... Have you ever been on ''Twitch'' ? Its basically a site where people stream their games and shit live for a living, And i swear to god, Whilst guys play, And maybe make $100 per day on a good night, You can see chicks playing, Who are just acting slutty, Making $5000+ per night... Seriously, Its fucking stupid.

Women pretty much control the social / dating aspect of life, Men control the work aspect, Thats how its always been, Thats how it will always remain, Changing that just fucks up the balance of things.

The only people who i can understand being Feminsit, Are ugly girls, Because... They dont get the same easy life pretty girls so i can understand why they feel like men are to blame (Because men are the reason the pretty girls have an easier time then them). But... Eh... Get what im saying? haha.

• I'm not one for liking feminists, and this is a byproduct of their creation. Whether you believe them to be true feminists or not doesn't really matter though, they are idiotic and it's good you just laughed them off. You could of just as easily opened the door for another guy, but they assumed you did if because they are women, that makes them sexist, not only that, it was a gesture of goodwill and they got upset about it, that's idiotic.

Great to know the kind of values she will be instilling into her daughter though.

• This is not 3rd wave this was a hot issue in the 80s as well. Just goes with the territory, a man offering his seat to a woman, holding open a door, pulling out a chair, etc are all "institutions of the patriarchy to suppress and demean women". I know it's stupid you were just being polite. And yes I do hate feminism.

• I just don't like loud obnoxious people that won't shut up.
    There's plenty of those kinds in feminism, although I'm all for gender equality ofc.

• Ofc man it's 2015. This was just a instance of radical feminism. Fcking ridiculous lol.

• Some girls don't let you be a gentleman, don't let you open doors for example so they can feel "independent" lol so strange

• I don't really hate them, more I pity those that act in such a way. They may annoy me with their words and actions, but I feel that to actively hate them would be a waste of time. It won't change a thing for the better.

• Dude I feel you I made a similar question about this:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1423009-should-i-stop-offering-seats-to-women

• If you just wanted attention , you should had just written "TITS" and I would come running like a sucker.

I still didn't read anything after "I posted that title to get your attention and it worked. I don't hate femnism."

so, ya see ya later.

• I would probably slam the door or just say "well fuck you too then" if someone pulls that shit.

• Obviously they are both trash we know you never been fucked good enough this type of women are stupid selfish pricks

• Should have called her a hatchet faced old boot and shut the door in her face. Don't take any shit. Treat the cows equally.

• You are ridiculous for doing that fgit, Why even hold it open for random sloots? But yea femenism was always dumb lol

• Just ignore people like this. They have a disease called idiocy.

People open doors for everyone

• Don't give two shits about it.
    If women want to be an asshole to me, I'll do the same to them, vice-versa.

• quit acknowledging it. fuel to the fire.

• As if you're asking ''Men, do you like being hated by women?''

• I hate radical feminism.

• Feminism is trash.