I'm not racist but why do Australian Aborigine people look more like other primates than the rest of us?

I mean, look at those:

And look at this:

I'm not saying they're ugly or bad people. They just look so different.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• They have largely reproduced with people of their own race, so their gene pool and therefore their features have not changed a much over time. This is just my educated guess. I am not a scientist or anything, but it makes sense to me.

• It actually makes sense. Complete opposite of where I come from.

What Guys Said 3

• The last picture doesn't even look real... they honestly look less evolved

• Everybody is different and there is no such thing as "less evolved". Sexual selection just took a different path for them than for others, it's entirely random.

• I never said "less evolved"

• That was in another comment. We look as we do mostly due to sexual selection. Men and women choosing partners that conform to an idea of beauty which develops randomly. Like the colorful markings on birds.

• The key word is different here

What Girls Said 2

• You took professional pictures of models and compared them to normal people. Take this picture for example
    resources3.news.com.au/.../...c75-53bf8bb6e53e.jpg

I'm well aware she's not an average representation of aboriginal people but models never are, because beauty is rare. It's supposed to be rare and it's even harder found among small populations. And beauty comes from genetic diversity, another thing lacking.

• This girl has white ancestry. I used those pics bc I wanted to use 1 photo to show more races

• Because they have different ancestry basically. They have a little bit of here and there in them, also those are just a few of them not everyone haha.

• Most of them are mixed with white though.