Would you rather have a time machine that only goes back in time or a time machine that only goes forward in time?

Most Helpful Guy

• So it'll return you to the present? Then I choose to visit the future. As interesting as the past would be, we already know a great deal about it. You already can experience the past to some degree through old photographs, books, museums, etc. But the future is totally unknown. Go to the past and you won't necessarily learn any more than historians already know. But go to the future and you instantly know more about the future than any human who ever lived. If I could take multiple trips, I'd even go like a million years into the future and see the crazy ways in which humanity will evolve.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would anyone wanna go forward in time? The future will arrive naturally while the past can't be brought back again. So my obvious choice would be go back in time and enjoy the good times with my old friends and my family.. 😊

What Guys Said 10

• Back.. because you can always change the future even if you can only change the past... But if you only travel forward there's no going back.. like if my sister were to get robbed and stabbed I could speed it up so I could get it over with or change it so I won't have to get it over with

• You're humped wherever you go if it only goes 1 way. Go forward in time and it's a nuclear waste ground. Can't go back just need to keep plodding forward for thousands of years till it's all settled again. Could be humans that far forward have got 12 eyes and crawl about like octopuses on tentacles. Can't go back. It's a nightmare unless you can go both ways. Keep it

• Back in time I would think since you could make some changes to your life if you want but if you go forward it really wouldn't matter what you did there

• Back IN time :)
    most mistakes will be prevented

• If you go to the future, you can't go back, you're stuck there. you can only go more forward

• back in time, then change things

• So once you get in, you would never be able to get home?

• Time machine that only goes forward in time, and would probably only use it once

• Can I flip a coin let the power's to be decided

• are the changes would be applicable of past... if I did

• forward...

What Girls Said 7

• That only goes foward and stops.

• Back in time so I can fix my mistakes.

• Back in time to dodge a couple of bullets & change my mindset about certain things

• Time machine that only goes forward.

• Back in time. History is so much more interesting to me.

• Only forward. I can't wait to find out what my future would look like

• Back in time