• Shiba inu
    50% (13)29% (6)40% (19)Vote
  • Pomeranian
    19% (5)28% (6)24% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends what your looking for in a dog.

I have a Shiba Inu and she is AMAZING! her personality is hilarious sometimes and she is very adaptable. Super super smart too, like it's a problem, something happens 3 times and it sets a precedent for her so I have to be careful, really likes puzzle games. She will also try to manipulate me into giving her what she wants, often rather successfully I might add.

She is very quick, durable and agile (only dog that can jump sideways i think), prefers to play with bigger dogs because the smaller ones tend to be a bit to wimpy. Sheds like crazy, constantly vacuuming. She is discerning with her affection, you have to earn it, like if she feels left out or ignored she will be much less affectionate with you. If I normally give her a certain treat with dinner then stop giving it to her a few days later she gets depressed and will avoid me lol. She's pretty sensitive, if I happen to be angry or something she will come up to me, put her paw on my leg and look me straight in the eye with her big puppy eyes and ask me not to be upset, works every time.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Take it from someone who has a tiny dog

-its a chore to run with them (They can't keep up)

-same thing with biking

I love my little chi but sometimes I wish I had got a shiba inu, especially for how intelligent they are.

Personally I'd go for a big dog, but they're also more work / shed more / bigger poops. lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Border collie best dogs. Very intelligent and obediant. See my profile for our late Meg.

Or as @COCOCHANEL suggests, get a cat!!

Better still, get both!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Black lab! I love black labs!

0|0
    0|0
  • For Pugslie? . . . . a pug of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a Shiba inu.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually none u should get. A pitbul its a very strong dog very faithful dog no matter wt happens. And very playful

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a pug. They're fugly little puglies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why did you give such hideous choices? I vote DALMATIAN!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Pugs have lots of problems and shed a remarkable amount for a short haired dog. Look up blinded pugs.

Pomeranians can be great if you raise them right, treat them like a dog and not a toy.

I don't have any experience pf Shiba inu.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I would say pugs but they have breathing problems :( I live in a neighbourhood surrounded by them, but theyre cute however loud lol, personally I don't like Pomeranians! So the Shiba is the only option left

0|0
    0|0
  • i have a Pomeranian :) but the pug is SO cute as well!

0|0
    0|0
  • Which ever one is the smallest!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Cavalier King Charles Spaniel - most loving and caring dog, easy to train and will do anything you say! they are the most beautiful also.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't answer this without knowing your lifestyle and what you want in a dog.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for a Shiba Inu!

0|0
    0|0
  • A Dexter.

https://assets.rbl.ms/166815/980x.jpg

Look at how cute they are. That one is fully grown. They don't poop much, and you really only need to feed him/her 18 pounds a day lol.

I'm kidding, get a pug.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you only want small dogs?

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever dog best suits your personality. Whatever dog you are capable of training and handling.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a doberman.
    Best dogs :)❤

1|0
    0|0
  • I want a pug so bad!

0|0
    0|0