Should myTakes have to include images?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes read my my take!! I add pictures! @DamnCurtis your awesome!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's preferable to keep interest

• If someone can't read an article without looking at pictures, then that's their problem.

• @Anno_Domini if that someone chooses to not read your myTake because of it, it's your problem

What Girls Said 3

• i think they're a good way of engaging responses. honestly, if i were to read a long ass take without any images, subheadings, or any of that eye catching stuff, id get bored pretty easy.

• I don't see why not, makes them more lively and noticeable.

• Kind of... They're encouraged.

What Guys Said 5

• No, because the majority of them are someone who found some amusing memes and threw together some godawful advice to justify showing us memes.

• No not neccessarily, but it makes it more fun to read.. for me :p

• i think they already require you to have at least one image or video

• I know, i don't think i've worded it that well. I meant do you think they should or not?

• oh, well i think they should at least have a thumbnail so it doesn't look like crap when its on the front page. The purpose of having at least one image/video is because the system automatically uses the image you upload as the thumbnail that appears when people see the myTake on the homepage... so i think the current rules they have at the moment are good

• Ya.. it's a stupid rule but ya..

• Nope , some people writing style is test based. Especially , if there coming over from reddit.