Do you prefer folding over the corner of the page or inserting an actual book mark when pausing your reading?

Do you prefer folding over the corner of the page or inserting an actual book mark when pausing your reading?

0|0
11|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I find that the receipts of whatever restaurant I last happened to be eating at work just fine as bookmarks. I use them that way all the time.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Never fold the corners. The crease will probably never come out. It's rather lazy. I use multiple thin bookmarks in text books.

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I can't stand it when pages get dog eared. It drives me INSANE.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just drop a comb or $5 note.
    I rather not damage the book.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bookmark. I don't know why but folded pages drives me insane

0|0
    0|0
  • I only read comics, so no damage to them! I never pause till I finish the comic I'm on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would only dog ear a book in an emergency.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I fold the corners or just put the book face down opened to the page I stopped at. I know it's bad to do but I just never have anything for a bookmark.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate it when people fold the book corners! lol
    I always use a bookmark or whatever works as one, even a pencil.
    p. s. some people hate that I write notes on the books haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually just turn down the corner. Pretty much everyone I know hates how I treat my books :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like messing up books but usually dont have a bookmark.

0|0
    0|0
  • Book mark.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually do the fold unless I have book mark handy.

0|0
    0|0
  • i usually stick a post-it on the page or a book mark. i used to dog-ear pages but then i started to feel bad lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Why'd you feel bad?

• because i was ruining the pages... i don't like hurting books lol

• Either or is fine for me. Tho I do most of my reading on my Nook.

0|0
    0|0
  • EW no! I qbsolutely HATE dog eared pages! I always feel like punching people who food the corners

0|0
    0|0
  • i would never ruin a book by folding the pages

0|0
    0|0