I have a white wall! 🍎Gagers🍎, What do you suggest I do to make it my wall more for me?

I like anime, apples, movies, girl, boys, running, umm... music in general... lol hahah! Oh and I love birds and art!!! I want it to be postive and encouraging to look at!!! I spend most of my time in my room! So, please help!!!
(((What cool things can I do but I can't paint the wall!!!)))

I have a white wall! 🍎Gagers🍎, What do you suggest I do to make it my wall more for me???

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• You wouldn't believe the art I've found at thrift stores. I'm talking matted, framed, signed and numbered prints, almost always for less than $10. Also, occasionally, real paintings, watercolors and drawings, made by real local artists.

Find art. You'll keep it for the rest of your life. If you're living in temporary accommodations, you can hang your art with those Command hooks from 3M, which come off cleanly.

You're a young woman, but if you feel ready to begin designing your personal space in a more mature way, then inexpensive, quality art is the way to go. It will change your life. Good luck. :)

• Draw some epic apples! They'd be perfect :D. Or some thing like this for instance:

orig04.deviantart.net/.../...gxrrb_fan-d55nde3.png

images.hellokids.com/.../...i-tutorial-drawing.jpg

• Drop a projector in your room and have it play movies on the wall as well as watching anime, when you're not watching nothing let it project various art works.

• Put a large TV on your wall to watch Anime/Movies
    For music you could mount an instrument to the wall.
    Wallpaper for your favorite tv/movie/music shows.
    How about a bunch of inspirational quotes framed to keep you motivated haha.

I only use my room to sleep, my walls are blank.
    You like girls and boys? How about a heterosexual couple making out framed on your wall.

• I would put up your personal art work up.

• 1|0
  • I'd hang a picture, or some magazine cutouts, or make a collage or painting!

• You sound like you already have the answers to what you should put on your wall 😊

All those things listed above

• but how... I want make it special!!!

• Exactly my point! So the pic of you you do take will still like good 50 years from now. And take another pic of you 50 years from now and you'll still look good

• Yeah put some anime on it... and apples. Also your favorite romantic movie poster.

• I would love to see some one have the Pink Floyd The Wall on there wall! 😂
    But damn it to low XPER to post a picture so just look it up :P

• Awe... I wanted to ask you have you got that phot from gag? Did you use photoshop... I can't afford to buy that on my apple but I might someday along with a camera... n another one to take pictures... I love creating things...

• How about an anime style apple boy and girl and they're running

• hahah! If i find them unless i glue the face of apples!

• Maybe you can dip yourself in paint, and run at the wall with full speed.

• But can't you paint it white after you leave?

• Paint it red with the blood of your enemies

• I have on my wall postcard, maybe you can do the same

What Girls Said 8

• Add all sorts of colored apples, Eagles and cute anime people!

• i've seen a bunch of cool decal thingies of anime and stuff, and then there's these vinyl records that aren't actually records but look like them. you could do like an apple tree with your favorite anime characters under it, or have some framed records. and then of course there's the good old posters that you can get online of just about anything...

• Wear a crown, take a picture and hang it on the wall, Hail to the Queen Apple!

• you can draw apples on it

• You can make a collage of my pictures :)

• I would pin photos and maybe anime drawings to it, maybe make so paper flowers or get some wallstickers or even hang some cool picture frames up with some patterns or art

• Your profile pic looks nice

• Oh happy thanksgiving!!! although I don't know if you celebrate it! Haha

• Yes!!! I do!! Lol!!! That's why I am saying!!

• Woups 😳🙈

• Draw a panda. And penguins. And snow.