Should I buy beats for black friday💸? What kinda of headphones should I buy🎧?

-they need to last for more than 6months
-I need to be able to run with them outside without looking crazy hahah
so yeah please give me some advice!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I use jabra sport pulse headphones for running and working out.

They're hands down the best headphones I've had for heavy activities. They're wireless, water resistant (I'm jumped in a lake with them on and they worked fine), have the best fit I've found to date, and as an added kicker they have a built in heart rate monitor that's actually quite accurate.

The downfall... It's around $200 and the battery life is only around 5hours.

• Damn that much...

• They're not beats headphones where you pay primarily for the name. jabra pulse are specifically made for runners and what you're paying for is quality/fit/comfort along with their smart electronic compatibility.

If you're serious about running... you'll be hard pressed to find better headphone and they likely won't be any cheaper. They're definitely worth it if you can afford them. However, I'm sure you can find cheaper headphone that will suit you needs just fine- these are better than fine.

• Hmm.. than I would need to save.. I plan on running forever.

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless your good at not even scratching beats, don't get beats.

What Guys Said 9

• Nooooooo. Under no circumstances should you buy anything made by Beats. Those are sold to people who neither know nor understand. :)

Buy these and you'll use them literally for decades:

www.amazon.com/.../

I bought mine in 1989 (I think--at least I know I had them in 1990), and they're still going strong. I use them every day and always have. They've survived multiple international moves, countless overseas flights in checked bags, etc. They are the gold standard. Anytime you see studio work on TV, MDRV6 are the headphones being used.

Good luck.

• . . . but you can't run in them. :) For running, don't spend a lot of money. Get something from the dollar store.

• No, these aren't sound cancelling. (These pre-date that technology.) Sony may make a version with that feature but I'm not in the market for that so I've never looked. :) Shouldn't be too hard to find out though. Good luck.

• Thanks...

• I recommend buying Soprano by little Wayne. lol
    vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• Beats give pretty had sound for the price. There not made of good material contrary to what they look like.

For the price of beats you can get much better sounding headphones... but wither way beats look good and its a fashion statement now. Theyll last more than 6 months. For running sure but only if you get the earbuds not the big ones.

• Personally I'd get some wireless SkullCandy headphones. They have pretty good (but not top tier) quality, having them wireless is a huge advantage you will grow to love, and u can get them for $50 - $60 (depending on if u want a microphone or not)

• Do they last?

• I have a pair of Beats and they feel less sturdy than the skullcandy ones!

• Oh okay... I"ll think about it because I keep breaking headphones...

• No dude, beats are overrated. Get Sennheisers for real sound quality

• I just use earbuds.
    But sure Beats should suit your needs, they are fairly trendy and shouldn't break down if you look after them.
    If you are looking for quality I have a friend who always raves about Sennheiser's.

• Beats are overrated. Check out the reviews at www.thewirecutter.com There are many that are better for the money than Beats.

• Personally I would get the Skullcandy SK Pro.
    There cheaper then beats but work just like beats. Just because beats was made by Dr. Dre does not mean they are the best headphones.

• NO FUCKING DONT.

the quality is shit, not the audio quality but the build quality.

• then whats good?

• ah, they've lasted a long time

• I might buy those than..

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not very savvy when it comes to headphones. But I think beats might be good. However, I would read reviews like crazy before committing to a product. I use apple and cheap sony headphones. My cheap sony headphones have been through the fire with me, but they haven't broken and do the job.

• I have the ones with the cord. I use them on the treadmill and they work good! You can use the cord to pause and play. You can also get the wireless, they are more expensive.

• Sounds like you got a lot of other good opinions. Good luck!

• Get the Frends with Benefits headphones. They're one of the best headphones I've seen.
    http://www.wearefrends.com/

• WHOLLY APPLE! These look cool! but fwb? seriously?

• Of course they're good quality. Whoever has them is lucky.
      Ughh... they look so fancy! 😩

• they are high designer! Girl they have doce gabana hahah thats high class!