Guys. How hairy is the average girl?

Simply put, how hairy do u think girls when not shaved? Do u think the average girl is covered in peach fuzz? Do u think all girls have a hairy ass crack or is it smooth and hairless? Also, do you think women should always shave for there boyfriends/husbands?

Most Helpful Guy

• The bush can grow into a forest, the hairy legs and armpits are also quite noticeable. For some, they have upper lip hair to deal with, so yeah it can get messy. Not sure about the hairy ass crack for women. Now you got me wondering... Guys are no different; some are even lucky enough to get their girl to shave their back hair.

Yes I think women should shave and trim for their guys. Depending upon how hairy the guy gets and the woman's tolerance, it could go either way as to whether it should be trimmed or it's acceptable to her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most girls are hairy if they don't shave.

Even in the butt crack.

The amount and how often you shave should between you and your partner.
    My partner doesn't care if I shave my lady bits very often (especially since I always get a razor burn which kills for a few days, doesn't matter how I shave or what I use, I just have really sensitive skin) or if I go weeks without shaving my legs (very blonde, can't see it at all) since he's not a leg man and prefers to touch elsewhere (butt in particular).

Arm pits are a given, because eww, stinky.
    And the butt crack, because that hair is just annoying.

What Guys Said 1

• hairy girls no different than man

What Girls Said 3

• I don't shave my ass and i only put cream to get rid some of my hairs in my V. My legs stay hair unless I am going for a look but otherwise they stay hairy!!! The only thing i do shave is my upper lip and my eyebrows and my armpits!!!
    Eh... He wouldn't be my husband if he couldn't handle natural hair that suppose to be there!

• Personally, I think whether a woman shaves or not should be ultimately up to her. It's her body and lifestyle after all; if she can keep her body hair neat and clean I don't see why it should be a problem. Unless the guy is willing to let his partner have a say in whether he's allowed to keep his facial and body hair as well, then it's different.

• Each girl is different from age to genes to personal upkeep. I'm Italian, German and Mexican so I'm pretty hairy. Keep in mind body hair is healthy. through shaves it may thicken and darken. Some prick type hair is fine but if it's super long that's different. 2. Safe to wait till your engaged to show XP You should always stay trimmed and clean for you and your man. But you don't have to be baby-butt smooth all the time