Isn't shoving an elderly man and threatening to beat him up cowardly?

I think this is the same as if I were to push a 10-12 year-old child to the ground.

For reference as to what the argument was about that lead to this altercation of an elderly man getting pushed hard on the ground here it is:

All the teen proved is that he indeed is a punk.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it is cowardly.

The old man was not in the right, he shouldn't of pushed him first he should've just called the cops, but that doesn't make it right to push the old man either. Especially considering how hard he pushed him.

Plus the old man had complete right to be mad if someone was trespassing and refusing to show any respect and say how he's going to do it again. Yeah, kid really proved he wasn't a typical punk.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would take My cane and hit him in the balls. I have a cane because I have CP.

What Guys Said 6

• Of course it is, it also marks a weak mind.

• Isn't that typical of a black punk though?

• I seen this video before. Teen was told to leave the old man's property, he refused and physically pushed the him...

Cowardly ass bitch.

• *pushed him

• @Joc4Position You didn't even watch the video, did you?

• I did watch the video. The area around the pond isn't his property. He even said it belongs to the state or county. He was just talking to the teen about his own backyard. Not the pond. Yet the old man then tries to push the teen off the pond even though it isn't his.

• If the old guy doesn't want to get hit, he shouldn't go hitting people after spending almost ten minutes provoking them including with racial comments. Don't start what you can't finish.

• No. Being a coward is actually hitting him and running away without facing the consequences for your actions.

• The old man got a point. Motha fucka get shot then what's he going to say? It ain't a free country. Some things are free and some ain't. If people don't want you in their yard then you can't be in there. Plain in simple. That boy is immature and ignorant.

Now with that said the old man was out of line. He slipped that "black" shit in there. What does that have to do with anything? Then he got in dude's face and pushed him first. Nah he don't get any sympathy from me after that. Should know not to fuck with someone bigger than you.

• Still, it seems coward to retaliate (harder than what they did) against someone much weaker than you and clearly at disadvantaged.
      By your logic, if a 10-12 year-old kid or old woman were to push me first, would that give me the right to angrily retaliate and pushed them back harder, throwing them on the ground?

• cowardly

• I don't think it makes him a coward. I think it just makes him ignorant and immature. A coward wouldn't defend themselves when someone pushes them and gets in their face.

Every bad decision should have consequences. As far as the kid they should learn what they are doing is bad. Be it a smack on the hand or taking away play time. W/e it may be. If it's a old woman or man then if they are so experienced like they claim they are then they'd know that if you mess with someone you should be prepared for the consequences. The old man got in his face and pushed him. He demanded the teen to leave even though it's not his property. He was out of line and he suffered the consequences of such action.

Now the teen looked like he was about to whoop the old man's ass. That would have been way out of line. I'm not empathizing with the old man for being pushed though.

What Girls Said 0