If my father dies, would I have to see him?

Because, my dad never really wanted me or loved me or shown affection towards me from the start. When I think about it he feels nothing to me. He never really did anything good for me like a real father that I should call him a father.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, whatever you want.

Most Helpful Girl

• No you don't have to show him anything or have anything to do with him. If he's going to act that coldly to you.

• Won't that be cold if I don't see him and expect me to call ALL the time? Even if I did call. I would be hurt and wouldn't know what to say to him.

• But wouldn't I have to bc he's my biological dad?

• Nope since by law you don't have to.

What Guys Said 4

• What do you mean would you have to see him. Why do you say your father bever did anythibg for you. Why would he say he hates you

• If he is dead, who cares? It is not like he will even know.

• No I mean like if he's in the hospital in critical condition?

• You might regret it later on in life, but that is for you to decide.

• No. If he dies he dies. He can't see you not seeing him after all because he is dead and dead people are blind.

• guys come on :D
    she's just trying to get XPER scores

What Girls Said 3

• No if he hasn't treated you well then you do not have to see him. My parents, siblings and I were treated like trash by our relatives and we have nothing to do with them

• No you don't have to. No one can really make you.

• Legally there is no way for someone to force you to see him after he's died...