Why girls always wanna people rate them here?

I realized that many girls lIke to ask"rate me out of 10?" What you all wanna hear fron others? Dont you think is so boring to do that?

Most Helpful Guy

• They just not comfortable with the way they look, some find this very comforting to hear positive feed back on these rate me questions. Some just do it for the attention, some do it to make them feel better , and the rest just do it fish for compliments. It's really not that simple a lot guys say "no you are the most beautiful person I ever seen ", they say that just to make them feel better. There are guys out there that actually mean what they say.

Most Helpful Girl

• YES! thats why i never done it!

• Either me

• I don't feel like I should.. I thought about it but it doesn't feel right. Lol also it's okay... if you did a how do I look thing!! Haha it's all good! Didn't mean to hurt you..

What Guys Said 7

• Insecurities in themselves, so they ask these questions to get the comments of "Are you joking, you are one of the most good looking girls ever, I rate you..." That is why they do it.

• It's probably about being insecure. GAG decided to create the "how do I look" category to keep them separate. They "polluted" all subjects and since there were so many of them it became irritating :o
    I tend to answer them if the person asks nicely :D

• I don't really see anything wrong with that.

• There's nothing wrong with wanting a general consensus, of what you look like. GaG is a rather diverse demographic of nationalities and ethnicities.

• I did it too when I was terribly bored... but I guess most of the ones you see here are either because they are very insecure, fishing for compliments or are just curious and want an honest opinion.

• Well, there's a category for that so why not?

• Curiosity.

What Girls Said 1