If magic was real, and you had the ability to make anything pop up in front of you, what would it be?

For me, it's this guy!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• a cute little house on a farm of animals I keep as pets and have servants to have me with the animals.

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 15

• My doctorate degree in human genetics. :p

• Anything? Anything at all?

• Can I jump in a movie? Lol if I can magically can jump myself in a movie it would be awesome!!! But if I had to pick something it would be burger and fries!!! N some milkshakes... I am hungry... lol

• My dream house!

• Sushi, I would make sushi appear before me.

• It'd be my man or Captain America (Chris Evans💕)

• A boy holding raspberry cheesecake

• A million dollars would be nice 😛

• My best friend, I haven't seen him in like 3 years, and he lives 2,000 miles away, at least we're in the same country now.

• For me, it's also a guy. But not that one, don't worry!

• For all I know, magic is REAL, and I use it very cautiously. I only wish the things that I need nothing more nothing less

• 50 billion dollars, a guy I liked, a Mercedes, the list goes on...

• I would say my ex but thats probably not a good choice... So maybe my bff becuas I moved recently but yet again money would also be good haha

• It would be the guy I like. I'd do it at an inconvenient time tho. Aka when I'm in the shower or something. So I can already be naked and all I have to do is undress him.

• Machine gun Kelly