Have you ever undergone an extremely painful situation, like having broken a bone? a fall. being shot etc?

Most Helpful Girl

• The most painful thing I've experienced was to have the numbing shot wear off during a root canal. It would've added a half hour to it to get another, so I just said to finish. It hurt so bad I literally almost fell to my knees when it was finally over and I got up.

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah. a couple times

i got stitches a week ago on my hand
    separated shoulder a couple times
    broke my ulna senior year of high school
    broke my hand my junior year of high school
    sprained something in my knee for 3 years
    sprained something else in my other knee
    partially torn patella
    partially torn lcl on my right leg
    sprained my big left toe i think
    cracked bone in my foot a 4 or 5 times
    shattered part of my shin
    bone bruise on that same shin
    got my teeth knocked out 2x
    busted my knee up a couple more times
    been concussed a few times
    have a bad back

i think that's it, haha!

What Girls Said 5

• The most painful thing I went through was a c-section. 10 staples in my stomach. In order to get out of the bed I had to roll onto my side then slowly stand up. I could not stand straight so I walked hunched over. It felt like my whole stomach was gonna fall out. I did all this without crying and walked to the wheelchair only 12 hours after surgery so that I could see my son. Worth all the pain.

• Yessss. My left pointer got bitten by a wild, stray older kitten. She bit into a vein, causing my finger to get extremely stiff, swollen, hard, bluish and extremely sore and painful. I couldn't bend it and needed to be on meds for about a month. Lesson learned. I still have a slight fear of petting cats.

• -Laser gum surgery with no anesthesia (only numbing gel)
    -Dislocated/open fracture to my toe that I never went to doctor for
    -Endometriosis (every month)
    -Strep throat for 2 weeks because my pediatrician refused to do a throat swab... had blisters the size of quarters all over my throat
    -And staph infection

No major traumas I guess, but damn were those painful ^^^

• Omg, I'm so sorry. You're so strong to endure all that. I kind of act like a baby when I'm sick Lol

• Yes. I've broken bones, been I'm car wrecks, had many self inflicted pains (tattoos, piercings, brands, etc)
    Been stabbed, been on fire, and many more.
    I'm not always the best decision maker. Lol

• Yes on a few different occasions...

• what?

• Broke my wrist falling out of a bosuns seat.
      Got a slice on my inner leg while surfing that needed like 30 stitches.
      Broken a couple fingers and 2 toes.
      And a couple other odds and ends that needed stitches/staples...

What Guys Said 5

• A few years back I got into the habit of crushing cans for recycling to create more room. Well, one lazy day I had a tall can in my room and I was sharpening pencil crayons. I didn't have a trash bin at the time so I decided to put a red pencil crayon in there that just wouldn't keep the tip. A few hours later the can is in the recycling bin and I'm off to go crush cans. I place the can with the pencil crayon and proceed to crush it with a hard stomp. The pencil crayon went through my shoe (it was a thick bottom too) through the custom orthotics, through my sock and through my foot between the bones and I kid you not, is just below the skin on top of my foot. Not even a full piercing. It went numb instantly but I was just limping to the house to call my mom and we drove to the hospital.

• Off the top of my head.

Stabbed in the leg with a knife.
    Golfball to the knee.
    Head first into frozen wall of plastic. (Ice skating)

• I've had 5 broken wrists.

• I've been stabbed.

• Car wreck. Felt like my whole body was pulverized and walking hurt like hell.