What is Netflix and chill?

MY friend asked me what tv show I like and I said I like full house and this guy overheard and said I have full house on dvd we should watch it together. After he left my friend said that guy wanted to Netflix and chill and I was confused where that came from? It had nothing to do with Netflix?

Ok wtf I barely know this kid

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Sex it means sex!

What Guys Said 8

• It's the ultimate idea of a casual date; chillin at home watching TV or movies, while having the privacy and comfort to get frisky! ;-)

• I believe the young whipper-snappers use that instead of saying sex... I think they are all shy

• Shy about what?

• Shy about saying sex... I don't know wuts up with the netflix and chill.. Back in my day we used to just invite the girl over for a scary movie so she gets real close to me, then say, dont worry babe ill protect you.. Then proceed to make out

• It's when you go over ot have sex with netflix in the back ground, because netflix selection sucks.
    But it's selection is pretty good now.

• "come to my house to fuck and not watch netflix"

• It is equivalent to "inviting someone over for a movie" if you catch your drift.

• Net flux and

• I'll be Blount
    Netflix means watch Netflix

Chill means fuck.

• It means sex

What Girls Said 8

• I think the phrase 'netflix and chill' just kind of describes a situation - watching something together with room for some flirting and stuff while.

• It means he wants to ask you over for a movie, but instead of watching the movie you'll actually make out and fuck.

• Netflix and chill means come over to my house and watch 5 minutes of some movie then not watch it at all because I'll be deep dicking you as soon as the first scene ends.

• it means watch a movie and then hook up whether that means making our or sex depends I guess.

• it means watching Netflix while having sex

• It means having sex.

• It means you'll go over there to watch full house thinking he actually wants to watch full house, but he has ulterior motives and will just end up trying to make out with you the whole time.

Netflix and Chill is code for sex.

• Watch Netflix and make out.