I don't believe in these things, but if it were real, What do you think your calling is?

What do you think your calling is? what do you think you are meant to do with your life?

how will you go about doing it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Medicine and writing.

I'm going to go to school to study medicine while compiling some written work, possibly with illustrations.

Really, I just want to connect with people. I think that there are groups of people who are strongly tied together. I want to find my soul tribe.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish I knew, but at least I brought up 3 daughters so far

What Girls Said 2

• I believe my calling is to help kids. That's why I'm in school to be either a trauma counselor or a school counselor, I haven't decided which yet.

• I think my calling is in teaching, but I don't see myself as an ordinary teacher. I want to do more. I see myself as a doctor at a teaching hospital possibly.

What Guys Said 4

• Destroy the Earth and all humans with it. In essence, causing world peace and eliminating all suffering.

I'm not fatalistic, at all. I don't believe in fate, karma, whatever. Life is just random chaos. And, I think humans are simply complex preprogrammed machines vulnerable to change via environment, lacking any real free will. If you would have asked me 5 years ago, or any point prior, I would say I was meant to get shot, stabbed, choked to death, or overdose on drugs. Seriously.

But, if I had to say what I would theorize my life would be meant for. I can think of a couple things. But, ideally, it would be an entire restructuring of the world into a less friable, chaotic mess. Dreams too high to be realized in time. So, I compromise and don't give a fuck about any of it. The Earth and humanity are self-evolving systems. They will change with or without my assistance. I am pretty much irrelevant.

And humans will probably kill all humans in time, anyway, either by destroying the atmosphere or killing all the bees or nuking or creating zombies or developing some super virus that destroys... ooooooooh. What if HIV was a super virus designed to be used as a chemical weapon? Hohohoho. That would be some shit. I wouldn't doubt the possibility either. Anyway.

More realistically, perhaps becoming some sort of case worker, working in a rehabilitation center for recovering addict teenagers, maybe adults, or otherwise struggling people. Like good old Dusty.

• I wouldn't have the first clue.
    Probably to die in a fire.

• I'm trying, but they're taking a while to pick up the phone.

• To become a scientist