QUIZ: What Color Is Your Shadow Self?

I got this result

QUIZ: What Color Is Your Shadow Self?

Purple

Your shadow self is purple! This means that your inner and hidden subconscious is deeply spiritual. You're an old soul but may be totally unaware of it! Your shadow self is strongly intuitive and deeply tuned in to the "other side". You may be thinking "that's absurd, I don't believe in any of that stuff". But that's precisely what your shadow self is: the part of your identity that is pushed aside and hidden deeply within. Embrace your shadow and you will find a wealth of profound wisdom waiting for you within yourself!

oopps sorry about that, here the link

www.buzzhearts.com/.../

Most Helpful Girl

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4efd-9e59-5ddfe23549d8.jpg

Your shadow self is blue. Your shadow self is deeply emotional, intuitive, sensitive and creative. You shadow may feel a bit like murky waters, but it's truly a well of creativity. You most likely have very vivid dreams that seem to be telling you something. You're a tough personality and you pride yourself on your no nonsense approach to life, but deep down you're often an emotional wreck. Your shadow self is bursting at the seams with deep emotions and profound creative potential! Embrace your shadow and your dreams will come true!

What Guys Said 2

• Your shadow self is yellow! You often appear to be serious and focused but your shadow self is light-hearted, cheerful and optimistic. You're a very intelligent person who has worked very hard for everything you have. All of the hard work may have made you a little rough around the ages, but your shadow self is all smiles. You have an inner core of childlike curiosity and humor that makes you incredibly loveable. If your shadow self comes out in healthy ways, you'll find yourself funny and universally liked. However, if you don't embrace your inner shadow, you'll miss out on all of the joy and light you have to give!

I don't know why someone asked me to take this. But I do know I won't be giving anyone any joy or light! It's mine. All mine.

• Can you link me something with a test?

What Girls Said 4

• Black
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...42bc-96e0-8176d5cc286b.jpg

Your shadow is black. Your shadow self is independent, strong-willed and determined. You secretly like to be in control and lay down the law. Your shadow self is very intelligent but also serious and strict. When you reveal your hidden shadow to others you can easily intimate them with your serious and cerebral will power. You shadow self is also very strict towards you! It's that inner voice that keeps you in line, makes you feel insecure or questions your rationale for making certain decisions. Learn to harness the incredibly leadership potential that comes with your shadow self and the sky is truly the limit!

• Same as you, purple.

• 0|0
  • I think yellow maybe